Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins in this circumstance High Chavez Jr vs Drunk Mayorga.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins in this circumstance High Chavez Jr vs Drunk Mayorga.

A Julio Cesar Chavez Jr thats stoned vs A Drunk Ricardo Mayorga. Who wins this one.
    High Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
    84.62%
    Drunk Ricardo Mayorga
    15.38%

I vote Broner on ecstasy vomiting in the back of a limousine

Comment

I say this fight is pretty even but I got to go with the fat one. Chavez Jr. Fat one is not that specific because both are fat. Yes so a stoned Chavez Jr wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I vote Broner on ecstasy vomiting in the back of a limousine
        That sounds like the board game clue.

Comment

Chavez Jr. would be too big and strong for Mayorga, regardless of who was on what.

Good thread though. I'd like to see a prime Lamota drunk (who supposedly fought pro fights drunk) vs. a prime drunk Mayorga.

Comment

Chavez

I can fight when I'm high but I can't fight when i'm drunk.

Comment

Drunk muthafawkers get knocked the fawk out, buddy. High muthafawkers are more cautious. I'd roll with Chavez... plus he has a iron chin.

Comment

Imagine Broner on ecstasy in a fight? He would literally be trying to jump his opponent; for real :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Imagine Broner on ecstasy in a fight? He would literally be trying to jump his opponent; for real :smileysex
                  This thread got nothing to do with Broner, yet twice you mention him? Geez I guess you are addicted to him, go suck him off in a thread about him Broner groupie,

Back to the question, Mayorga all the way! He wild & probably will bring a bottle into the fight and smash it on Chavez Jr lol

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
                    This thread got nothing to do with Broner, yet twice you mention him? Geez I guess you are addicted to him, go suck him off in a thread about him Broner groupie,

Back to the question, Mayorga all the way! He wild & probably will bring a bottle into the fight and smash it on Chavez Jr lol
                    Sit down before you talk to me sonny. I will slap you silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X