Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You so called boxing fans that hate on Floyd for not standing in the pocket are trading are clowns. If this were football would you knock a team for running the ball to control the time of possession? Is that not strategy? If this were basketball is it a good idea to not guard ray Allen and jus say we will try and hit 3s like him instead? So why in boxing is it a good idea to play into your opponents strengths and stand in the pocket and trade? The easiest way to avoid getting knocked out is not getting hit. Floyd well catch rob rushing in with right hand leads all nite. When rob tries to box on the outside where he is less accurate and effective he will catch check hooks to the face. Floyd will either walk out with a late stoppage or (most likely) a ud. I like rob as a fighter (not crazy bout him as a person) and I think he could not only defeat but probably stop Devon Alexander and paulie. This is a different animal though.

Comment

He's going to fight like he fought Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Yes...........
        so who is he allowed to fight below 154 or does he have to fight at 154-160 despite only entering the ring at 150 pounds and people thinking his 2 worst recent performances were Cotto & Oscar at 154. Again, are you sure you arent penalyzing him for being too good. Any other fight at 140-147 are great fights unless they fight Floyd and then its not fair

Comment

So It would be the Cherry picker vs the Cotton picker?

How many opponents has Mayflowers knocked out in his las 10 fights?
          He did not even ko a light weight like Marquez!

Listen mfkrs im going to say it like uncle Roger....yu mutherfackers dont know sssshhhhiiiitttt about boxing....I dont like non of the two fouckers but somebody has to win. Floys its right there for the picking, and all of you pendehos out there dont be surprise if Floyd ends up like the anobolic freak of Pacquiao

Comment

Guerrero has no chance... Mayweather can easily fight at 154lbs... can Guerrero do that? NOPE... Mayweather can easily get in there with Canelo at 154lbs.. you think Guerrero can hang with Canelo at 154lbs? NOPE... So now you know who the bigger guy in the ring already is... We already know Mayweather has always been the guy with the longer reach in all his fights... and not only that.. but Guerrero couldn't finish off a tired Berto who also had both of his eyes basically shut... So what chance does Guerrero have???? None... he hasn't fought anybody tougher than him in his career... Everyone Guerrero has fought has always been on his level.. in strength and/or experience... now to face Mayweather??? This is a fight that it's not worth paying for cuzz it's just a walk in the park for Floyd... $60 to see a C+ fighter take on a A+ fighter?? ya I DON'T THINK SO... SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              with guerrero, floyd is ready to die inside the ring.
              Mayweather is willing to die whoever is in the ring.

His health comes first when someone refuses a drug test. He's not going to fight someone who won't take a drug test, his health comes first.

Whether that person is Manny Pacquaio or any other fighter.

I don't know why I'm bothering but this is what he meant by "Self preservation".

Comment

I don't get it, guy is from grand rapids and he didn't pick mich going all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
                  Guerrero has no chance... Mayweather can easily fight at 154lbs... can Guerrero do that? NOPE... Mayweather can easily get in there with Canelo at 154lbs.. you think Guerrero can hang with Canelo at 154lbs? NOPE... So now you know who the bigger guy in the ring already is... We already know Mayweather has always been the guy with the longer reach in all his fights... and not only that.. but Guerrero couldn't finish off a tired Berto who also had both of his eyes basically shut... So what chance does Guerrero have???? None... he hasn't fought anybody tougher than him in his career... Everyone Guerrero has fought has always been on his level.. in strength and/or experience... now to face Mayweather??? This is a fight that it's not worth paying for cuzz it's just a walk in the park for Floyd... $60 to see a C+ fighter take on a A+ fighter?? ya I DON'T THINK SO... SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
                  What do you mean easily? There's plenty of guys big enough to fight at 154, Floyd is not. Cotto doesn't belong at 154. Guerrero is bigger than Floyd. Rios comes in the ring at 160 but is fighting at 140. How many people in boxing from 135-147 are on Floyd's level and experience? Nobody. Jmm is the closest. So if cAnelo ( who is younger than Robert) fight Floyd. The excuse will be he's never fought anyone at that level and experience? This sing a terrible fight there's nobody on Floyd's level right now

Comment

Wow! He is going to 'bring it' in a mismatch...I can hardly wait.

Hard to believe this guy is actually having this crappy fight on ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Wow! He is going to 'bring it' in a mismatch...I can hardly wait.

Hard to believe this guy is actually having this crappy fight on ppv.

It's gonna be a great fight according to some people.

Comment

Working...
                      X