Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ: "Arum told me it was just business... I wanted to slap him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    HBO was the crew that gave the fix away. They looked guilty.

How the hell hell do you know a man's career is boring and you were pissing your pants while he was fighting early in his career. You sound silly taking someone elses opinion.. How did you come to "boring" and you havent seen him fight? Embarrassing! I'm boycotting you poser poster.

He didnt hide the fact that he's arambling racist so why would he have any tact with this.

By the same token youre just as naive to be convinced of the opposite. Question 1: That is Marquez right? Or do you think its a look alike?
    It didnt come from some fan with an inside tip or some third party dropping the dime. Arum is old and senile so he probably said it.
    Yes, I've been accused of being naive, and because you also say so then it must be so. I can quote you 2 cases just reported so must . Brian Viloria won a great victory over champ Segura last weekend. ALL THE REPORTS.....ALLL...ALLL said that Segura had a fractured orbital bone and so forth and so fifth..... Just 2 days ago he was looking fine and said that it was just a rumour that he had NO BROKEN ORBIAL BONE, nothing broken at all.

Also there was an Australian 39 year old champ whom all the sites...ALL...reported as having committed suicide, was on life support was taken off because he was dead. Everyone reported him DEAD, there were many RIP condolences here on BoxingScene. LO and Behold, what had happened was they took him off life support because he was recovering, although according to the boxing world,,,meaning boxing sensationalist reporters and ignorant "jump-on-the-bandwagon-fan loonies, he was dead. I'll bet that most of them don't even know or want to admit yet that he's alive and kicking.

Look how an accidental discovery that Margarito's knuckle pad although looking as new as it was supposed tobe, actually had a strip of "slightly stiffened in places" (according to the first Commissioner who handled it) alrad used gauze inside. This was immediately made into "bandages covered with Plaster", "bricks falling out of his wraps", "cement blocks", and must have generated at least a 1000 idiotic posts wishing him dead, adnd horrible mutilated as well..etc.

All the exhaustive investigation turned up was that slightly stiffened in places strip of gauze, which, being used, technically made the pad illegal, causing an infringement of the rules. But since many of the Commission thought Margarito was innocent and should be exonerated, a sub clause in the Rules made him liable to penalty. SOoooo... their verdict, as stated in the OFFICIAL DOCUMENT, was that we beieve that you were unaware of the used pad, but "because you are the head of the team" you are liable. So agin they compromised, by levying the smallest penalty allowed by the Rules.

THIS IS ALL DAMNED WELL ON OFFICIAL RECORD, yet, it ruined Margarito's boxing career, and likely his life, and "Plastercheato" or whatever the hell they call him, will follow him to his grave. All from the mouths (I don't say brains) of US boxing fans.

And these little examples are only a small sample of how stupid boxng fans are. I do believe, that of ALL the sports, boxing fans have by far the lowest IQ's. And they're sure to keep repeating the same garbage for ever, to manufacture boxing myth after boxing myth......like you. So stop being silly, and be more selective, before jumping from rumour to speculation into downright untruth.

And you think I'm naive........ Oh my.

Comment

old news JMM lost befor he even got in the ring thats the only way Pac can beat JMM by Bob saveing his ass. JMM is many things but a lier is not one of them when it comes to boxing just by hearing his tone of voice the man is piss on the other hand both Bob and Pac are nothing but scum who lie every chance they get.
      Last edited by solo20; 12-16-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

if marquez wants to win he needs to do more. pac vs mosley now thats a shut out, pac vs marg now thats a shut out. pac vs marquez 1,2,3, were all close fights! all this robbery talk is nonsense. if marquez shut pac out like what pac did to those 2 mention above and pac still got the decision then thats a robbery. funny the same people saying marquez got robbed is the same people saying khan lost LOL!!

Comment

My bad. I should have said nothing. I remember you making dumbass statements in the history section and then getting sensitive when somebody blasts your ass. How about this? "Im sorry, you really are smart" . Is that better. And whoever said DLH was a fukin genius?
          If someone attacks me without cause, I might naturally attack back or ignore it. If they use obscene language and wild exaggeration, leaving themselves wide open, I certainly do attack back. And with fact and truth on my side any impartial reader (at least the few left) can and does, agree with me.

Truth and fact are unpalatable only to the ignorant and malicious. Others are sporting enough to accept and agree if they were in error. Other's reply with torrents of abuse and filth. So I put them on "Ignore" In all the years I've posted here, I've only found it neccessary to "ignore" 5 posters, of whom 3 were in the last 6 months.

I'm always agreeable to a clean, candid discussion, dispute, or airing of differing views. But when it gets obscene and foulmouthed, then I walk away, one way or the other. BoxingScene in not what it was. There may be more posters today than years ago, but in truth, many are severely lacking in logical thinking, and many seem to have been brought up in the gutter. It seems to have become the required "thing" for a boxing fan to become a thug, or have thuggish attitudes, or to wildly exaggerate and make up fantasies.

Not for me.

Comment

Why didnt Marquez slapped Bob Arum,

he always talk about stuff but never do them,

similar to "im not going to run like mosely did"

now its "i wanted to slap him"

he never does it!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              Wait that makes NO sense. First of all name me a fight where you see Mayweather pushing an opponent off as much and with as much force like Khan did with Peterson, I dare you.

SECOND of all, even if Mayweather did push as much as Khan and you claim there's corruption in the sport etc how is the ref penalizing Khan a part of this 'corruption'? That makes absolute no sense.. if anything the ref should be commended for enforcing the rules. Just because (in your mind) Mayweather gets away with it because he has a diff ref doesn't mean Khan has a green light to continue doing it. Do you even have a clue what you're saying? It's corruption because the ref penalized Khan for excessive pushing after incessant warnings? Peterson was also the aggressor the whole fight who landed more punches.

Your logic is actually hilarious, its like saying one cop lets off a guy going 2mph over the limit and dismisses it and its wrong and corrupted by the other cop actually giving a speeding ticket regardless if its only 2mph over the limit.

Please find me a video showing Mayweather pushing like this and/or the ref telling Mayweather 2000 times not to do so. I seriously challenge you to do so. I'm not holding my breath. Please don't act like Khan received only like 3-4 warnings.

I agree exactly with you. Mayweather does push off, but uses his elbows and actually should have accumulated many penalties for this because it's across the throat and EY ilegal. But he gets away with it. The analogy aboyt the speeding ticket was not a good one in my opinion. The reason the driver will always get away with it (aftet there was a HUGE stink about it (in either the 50's or 60's) is because the vast majority of speedometers of those times were demonstrated to be as much as 6-8 miles an hour off. So the cops were given instructions to allow up to 5 m.p.h. using their own discretion. I got off once myself using this defence.

Comment

HBO was the crew that gave the fix away. They looked guilty.

How the hell hell do you know a man's career is boring and you were pissing your pants while he was fighting early in his career. You sound silly taking someone elses opinion.. How did you come to "boring" and you havent seen him fight? Embarrassing! I'm boycotting you poser poster.

He didnt hide the fact that he's arambling racist so why would he have any tact with this.

By the same token youre just as naive to be convinced of the opposite. Question 1: That is Marquez right? Or do you think its a look alike?
                It didnt come from some fan with an inside tip or some third party dropping the dime. Arum is old and senile so he probably said it.
                On a rethought, it looks as if I hurt your feelings with my comment about Elvis

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  On a rethought, it looks as if I hurt your feelings with my comment about Elvis
                  engelbert humperdinck > elvis

Comment

I don't blame him for wanting to retire. He has never got the respect he deserves. He had 6 loses and the only person to beat him in my mind was Mayweather. The Norwood decision was questionable, both loses to Pacquiao were close and could have gone either, and the John decision was a flat out robbery. He has a tough long career. I was in disgust when I first heard the Michael Buffer announce who won. I can understand why he feels the way he does.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      I don't blame him for wanting to retire. He has never got the respect he deserves. He had 6 loses and the only person to beat him in my mind was Mayweather. The Norwood decision was questionable, both loses to Pacquiao were close and could have gone either, and the John decision was a flat out robbery. He has a tough long career. I was in disgust when I first heard the Michael Buffer announce who won. I can understand why he feels the way he does.
                      Great post man and to all those people saying JMM is a cry baby, they don't understand what it's like to be in this sport for 18 years giving of yourself like that.

Literally giving blood, sweat and tears for the love and fans of the sport.

The line he said that was so telling was "Boxing is the sport I love so much that's why I don't want to leave it but it's so disgusting"

To refer to something as "disgusting" about something you love so much must be tearing him up inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X