Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make your chin and temple area stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make your chin and temple area stronger?

Any ideas??

Your temple contains the temporalis muscle. This muscle is involved in chewing, so you can solidify this muscle by chewing movements.

Comment

Originally posted by truthseeker1 View Post
      Your temple contains the temporalis muscle. This muscle is involved in chewing, so you can solidify this muscle by chewing movements.
      So lots of chewing gum?

Comment

Didn't your trainer told you to keep your chin down? The reason he told you that is because when the chin is held down the force of the punch is more likely to be transmitted to the neck. Rather than wasting time strengthening the chin muscles, you ought to concentrate on the neck. Remember keeping you chin down also makes it a more difficult target to hit.

Comment

To make your chin stronger u need to strenghten ur jaw an neck muscle.When i was trainin in P.R our trainer use a method Trinidad sr. an others as well used was a square cement block with a small handle not to big just enough for u to do pushups comfortable an bite the handle an hold it threw out the excercise.I can guarrantee it helps in some ways but it doesnt guarrantee your goin to have a solid chin u need to be born with that hands down!!!

Comment

Grab a stick and pound your head. But it takes generations to modify genetics, so you won't be the one having that trait.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              So lots of chewing gum?
              Yeah I guess. But there's much better ways of conditioning yourself to taking a punch. Like others have suggested, build your neck up.

Better still, work on your defence so you don't get hit!!

Comment

you can become a physicist, master quantum mechanics, develope nano technology and alter your body at will.

Comment

^^ yeah maybe you should look into that also bbos if Im not mistaken you have a glass jaw also

Comment

Originally posted by LetsgetSAVAGE View Post
                    ^^ yeah maybe you should look into that also bbos if Im not mistaken you have a glass jaw also
                    thats my day job homie

Comment

Working...
                    X