Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
    Tey had a bit of help but they were good none the less
    Yeah every host nation gets help, we saw it in the last Olympics,

But the Kazakhs are pretty good, I was impressed.

Comment

The Complete Broadcast of the Finals

I like this new amateur rules, scoring the rounds 10-9, and without headgear

Comment

Thanks for a third party assessment. For us, Kazakhs, it was important to win as many golds as possible and to do it without much help
        Did you see our newborn star Zhanibek Alimkhanuly who has beaten Quigley? He's only 20 and shows a lot of potential. And he "made a present to Irish public" (c) GGG after KO of Macklin

Comment

Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
          Thanks for a third party assessment. For us, Kazakhs, it was important to win as many golds as possible and to do it without much help
          Did you see our newborn star Zhanibek Alimkhanuly who has beaten Quigley? He's only 20 and shows a lot of potential. And he "made a present to Irish public" (c) GGG after KO of Macklin
          Your country will be a force at boxing in the next Olympics, dont' know what they are doing, but they have "talent" at every division. And a very define style for the 3 rounds fights, that works very well for them.

I have watched some of his fights, he's very good, haven't watched the Quigley fight yet, when I woke up only 2 fights were left, but I will catch the replay after going to run.

I am very high on Quigley, and saw some highlights of the final, Quigley went down in the first round, I really need to watch that fight.

Yeleussinov is my favorite Kazakh
          Last edited by Max Mad; 10-26-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

All Cubans I have been watching during this AIBA Championships have potential of being world champs at pros, especially Julio Cesar La Cruz, that guy can beat Jean Pascal at least right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Mad View Post
              Your country will be a force at boxing in the next Olympics, dont' know what they are doing, but they have "talent" at every division. And a very define style for the 3 rounds fights, that works very well for them.

I have watched some of his fights, he's very good, haven't watched the Quigley fight yet, when I woke up only 2 fights were left, but I will catch the replay after going to run.

I am very high on Quigley, and saw some highlights of the final, Quigley went down in the first round, I really need to watch that fight.

Yeleussinov is my favorite Kazakh
              There is high competition in each division as boxing is the number 1 sport here. The coaching system is better than ever before: coaches are long-term, have a good trust, the program is financed well.

Yeleussinov was showing his skills in the Olympics when he didn't pass Mangiacapre (Italian Sergio Martinez) due to judges, and he made a revenge this year. He was chosen by Golovkin as his favorite fighter in the current team.

4 golds is fantastic, it could have been 5 if Dychko wasn't brutally knocked out)) he was leading 2-0 after 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X