Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    What did I "run with"? Didn't he just ask where everyone is getting "that" from?

So I showed him. I dont see what reason GBP has to lie though.
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You don't think Eric Gomez is a credible source?
    Him (Gomez) ODLH Arum Todd and Schaeferr are all in the same boat...... Its hard for me to differentiate one from the other......

To each its own though

Comment

You don't think Eric Gomez is a credible source?
      Plus in a sense that's his fighter..... Why would he say anything against him???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Plus in a sense that's his fighter..... Why would he say anything against him???
        Why would he just randomly lie about offering Vazquez the fight? What does he gain from that?

Comment

Why would he just randomly lie about offering Vazquez the fight? What does he gain from that?
          To build his fighter..... "Nobody wants to fight him" but Rees

It seems to have worked though Vazquez has said before he would like the fight

Comment

Because he's so much bigger than everyone at that division. People **** on donaire for fighting smaller guys but it's ok for broner?

Comment

If no Burns (which they have pushed hard for) why not Vazquez???

Even if you want to believe Vazquez or his team has turned down the fight before why not call his bluff especially considering Vazquez is the #2 fighter at LW and the fight would be for the Ring strap....

Clearly Burns doesn't want the fight but they keep revisiting it for some reason but I'm supposed to believe Vazquez doesn't it want either when hes repeatedly called for it???
              Last edited by MJ223; 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

"Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez, however, said that Vazquez's camp bypassed an offer to fight Broner, who defeated DeMarco instead.

"Before we fought DeMarco, I offered [promoter] Fernando Beltran the fight earlier this year to fight Adrien Broner, and they turned down $350,000 for that fightt," said Gomez. "Fernando Beltran said that he was the co-promoter for Vazquez, and he turned down that offer."

Certified Goldenboy honesty right there

Comment

Have you known Eric Gomez to lie before? He even threw out an exact dollar amount.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until someone offers proof contradicting him.

Comment

I dont know what you dudes want people to say. No shyt Rees is garbage. Its a stay busy.

He just fought in November and is fighting Rees in February.

Also Burns will be his next fight after that.

Comment

Have you known Eric Gomez to lie before? He even threw out an exact dollar amount.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until someone offers proof contradicting him.
                      I dont know what you dudes want people to say. No shyt Rees is garbage. Its a stay busy.

He just fought in November and is fighting Rees in February.

Also Burns will be his next fight after that.
                      Clearly Burns doesn't want the fight but they keep revisiting it for some reason but I'm supposed to believe Vazquez doesn't it want either when hes repeatedly called for it???

Can one of you guys answer this for me plz???
                      Last edited by MJ223; 01-10-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X