Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be Favored Against Victor coming off a Two-Year Layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighters react differently on layoff. what they do during the layoff is also a big factor. if you maintain a good shape during the layoff then of course you can come back from it with much less negative effect. if you were out of shape even for just a 1 year layoff you'll **** up your comeback fight even if you fight a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      fighters react differently on layoff. what they do during the layoff is also a big factor. if you maintain a good shape during the layoff then of course you can come back from it with much less negative effect. if you were out of shape even for just a 1 year layoff you'll **** up your comeback fight even if you fight a bum.
      If only this was your initial response. Manny looks to keep in good shape but I don't know how good. This makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        If only this was your initial response. Manny looks to keep in good shape but I don't know how good. This makes sense.
        if only you'd think before you start a thread you would have made a good discussion. i don't even think you're looking for a good discussion...you just want to boast how good floyd is and how big a floyd fan you are. and based on what? your personal opionion. and there are different types of opionion. there are opinions that are based on actual events which is very logical. yours is not even like that...it's totally based on fantasy which is not a good source of discussion because everybody will just draw conclusion from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          if only you'd think before you start a thread you would have made a good discussion. i don't even think you're looking for a good discussion...you just want to boast how good floyd is and how big a floyd fan you are. and based on what? your personal opionion. and there are different types of opionion. there are opinions that are based on actual events which is very logical. yours is not even like that...it's totally based on fantasy which is not a good source of discussion because everybody will just draw conclusion from nothing.
          Actually I started the thread because I thought it would be a good discussion. It was a small discussion in a thread that was turning into nuthugging/*******/***** crap. Ive only started maybe 23 threads so its not like I do it often. Only you felt it was about being a floyd fan. Perhaps maybe you were wrong.

My opinion is that no fighter currently is good enough that they would be favored against Victor Ortiz if they were coming off a 16 month layoff. The post speaks to two things:

1. How good floyd is compared to the rest of the field if you are someone who thinks floyd is overrated.

2. How good Ortiz is compared to the field if you are someone who thinks he is simply a hand picked bum.

I hoped to take it out of the crap zone but of course you had to go there before posting a truly good response.

Comment

Working...
          X