No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Tyson Marquez vs Edrin Dapudong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Tyson Marquez vs Edrin Dapudong

Hermosillo, Son - There were no problems with the scale and the weights are in for Saturday night. WBA flyweight champion Hernan "Tyson" Marquez (30-2-0, 23 KOs) will be defending his title for the first time against Philippines boxer Edrin "Stinger" Dapudong (22-3-0, 13 KOs) in the main event of the card called "Mexico vs. Philippines" at the Multipurpose Center (CMU) in Hermosillo. The fight will be televised by TV Azteca nationally and internationally by Fox Sports. Both Marquez and Dapudong recorded 50,802 kilograms (112 pounds) on the scale.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mexico about to put the hurt on some Filipinos.

Rosas KO in less than 4
    Marquez TKO 8th-10th

Comment

WAO MUCHACHAS QUE BUENOTAS ESTAN ....ARE THIS GIRLS MEXICANS????

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
        WAO MUCHACHAS QUE BUENOTAS ESTAN ....ARE THIS GIRLS MEXICANS????
        Yeah they're mexican. The one with the darkest hair is always on the televised TV Azteca fights. She's hot as ****

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          Mexico about to put the hurt on some Filipinos.

Rosas KO in less than 4
          Marquez TKO 8th-10th
          War Tyson this is a tough fight but he will pull thru.
          Last edited by theplayerpimp; 07-01-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Cool pics. Marquez has this one on the bag, i know him personally i train with him from time to time in Guaymas.

Hermosillo its just 45 minutes away from here and its known here in mexico as " The city of the Sun" hahaha its gonna be close to 50°C tomorrow ( 122°F ) i know phillipines its hot but i dont think Edrin its gonna be able to take Hermosillos weather .

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Yeah they're mexican. The one with the darkest hair is always on the televised TV Azteca fights. She's hot as ****
              When I looked at the pictures, my eyes quickly goes to the chick that stands to the right of the scale. Daymm!

Comment

Working...
              X