Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hayden Panettiere pregnant with Wladimir Klitschko's baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see those beautiful breasteses filled up with milk.

Comment

So Wlad is more versatile than just a hug and an embrace? Well done.

Comment

Happy for him, but if it's a boy he better not learn his son how to fight like him and become a pro.

Comment

I've said it in previous threads in NSB, it's a shame if Wlad has a baby with her, diluting the Klitschko gene pool.

Both Vitali and Wlad could give birth to a Super-Klitschko who is even taller and more athletic than they were, IF they mate with a 5'10 - 6'2, Female Tennis-esque athletic woman. Even a runaway model.

But not this diminutive C-level actress.

Comment

Knowing Wlad, she'll have quadruplets because his sperm are always hugging each other.

Seriously, congrats though. Best of luck to them going forward.

Comment

The baby was conceived after thirty five minutes of him leaning on her tediously and pawing at her before he produced a big finish right at the end. There was concern he would gas out and his brother would have to do it for him.

Comment

So Klitschko is going to have a baby out of wedlock? What a horrible role model for today's youth.

Comment

It's amazing that these two are the same species. I'm a tall dude as well but this is like a grown man leading around a child

Comment

That is going to be one average baby

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      That is going to be one average baby
                      Who did Michael Jordan lay the pipe to? If I'm not mistaken, all of his sons are way shorter than him and they suck at basketball too. Was it another 5 foot tall girl like Wlad's?

I mean, Wlad had the potential to give birth to a Liger had he found himself a Tigress to his Lion. Instead it will be your average domestic Cat.

Comment

Working...
                      X