Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish boxers the great and not so great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    What happened to the great jewish fighters:

Barney Ross
    Benny leonard
    Ted "kid" Lewis
    Benny Bass
    Max Baer
    Abe Attwel

All greats now all we got is Carl Froch and Dimitry Salita.

Any upncomin stars?
    Carl Froch is not Jewish.

Ran Nakash is a Jewish boxer with a fan-friendly style and the heart of a lion.

Alexander Frenkel is another exciting Jewish cruiserweight with one-punch KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      You could NOT be more WRONG. What's humiliating about being a memeber of the most select and famous, most unique race that has ever existed, and to whom you personally owe your level of education, religion, Laws, standards, ethics, and much more. The fact that you are even alive probably can be attributed to the medical or scientif discovery of some Jew. That you are using the Internet is because of a Jew.

Maybe Jews will really only appreciated after they are all gone to dust (which will be never), Like the Egyptians, Romans, Assyrians, Persians etc.

Me, I'm a Jew, and boy, am I proud of it!!!
      It's hilarious you're trying to pass religous beliefs off as fact. Hilarious and seriously ******ed.

You do know Jews aren't a race? Jews are just Europeans. And they were never expelled from Egypt, they never left Palestine. That's like me saying Moses parted the Red Sea in real life, which would be idiotic.

It's a scientific fact even acknowledged by many Israeli scientists. There was NO expulsion of Jews to Egypt. This is a scientific and historic fact. Google " Invention of the Jewish People", it's written by an Israeli professor from Tel Aviv university.

So Jews NEVER left Palestine. A historical fact. The people most closely related to the Hewbrewites? Palestinians. Historical fact.

Let me ask you something? If Jews were expelled from Israel, why do all the European Jews who colonised the land of the indigenous Palestinians all look caucasian and European? Wouldn't they be dark skinned like the indigenous Jews of Palestine? Wouldn't they actually look Middle Eastern???

The modern Jew is just a European, they're not even from the Middle East. In fact, your kind are killing the original Jews, which is ironic, also a reason you maybe shouldn't be too proud.

It's hilarious you're trying to pass off Religous beliefs as fact. Just because it's written in your silly book of fairy tales(like all religous texts) that Jews were expelled, doesn't make it true. Especially since all scientific evidence proves this belief is idiotic and wrong. Even many Israelis admit this is true.
      Last edited by SpitBalla; 05-29-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

froch is clearly a jew, you can tell from his nose and the fact he caught the bus home after his fight with direll

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          froch is clearly a jew, you can tell from his nose and the fact he caught the bus home after his fight with direll
          No. He's from English and Polish Catholic roots.

Comment

Working...
          X