Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is bull**** the Lakers have a tune up and Boston/Orlando might ruin each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
    looks like both teams have tune ups.
    LMAO at your signature.

Was that during the playoffs?

I must have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
      LMAO at your signature.

Was that during the playoffs?

I must have missed it.
      End of the 1st Q in game 4.

Comment

For the first time I agree with SB when it comes to sports. There is no was a team with no big men can beat the lakers. Gason and just having Bynum on the court is too much for any team. Odom comes off the bench and it's lights out. The lak should win in 5 while Celts vs Magic is guranteed 7 games series. LAKERS REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          For the first time I agree with SB when it comes to sports. There is no was a team with no big men can beat the lakers. Gason and just having Bynum on the court is too much for any team. Odom comes off the bench and it's lights out. The lak should win in 5 while Celts vs Magic is guranteed 7 games series. LAKERS REPEAT.

green K

Comment

bynum's knee getting worse. uh oh.

Comment

whoever wins the east, will win the championship. i still think orlando takes it, but either team will beat LA.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Lakers will beat the suns in 5 and the old ass celtics will probably go 7 with the magic is wars and spend a lot of energy to beat the lakers.
                weak ass LEAST COAST.

the celtics are garbage. how they are hanging with cavs and magic says a lot.

cavs , celts and magic would barely make the playoffs in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
                  whoever wins the east, will win the championship. i still think orlando takes it, but either team will beat LA.
                  all your points.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    all your points.

I think Left Hook Tua is right and the Lakers will win easy.

Comment

Its funny how the Celtics still get talked down about despite the fact they proved everybody wrong by beating the team with the #1 record in the league with the MVP. They are old, but obviously old is not always bad, because they are one of the last 4 teams playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X