Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the controversy of the wraps prevent margarito from getting into the hof???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
    Resist with what you dumb alt?
    Stop crying and be a more responsible poster next time. Stop with all the hate threads already

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
      i think this bs may keep him out even though before he was a sure fire hall of famer. what do you think??
      BS? What the hell is wrong with you? HE HAD PLASTER OF PARIS IN HIS GLOVES!!!!Should you be in the hall of fame for cheating ? Ask yourself that question then think if this was a stupid question

Comment

He hadn't done near enuf yet to get HOF status anyway.

Comment

i think this bs may keep him out even though before he was a sure fire hall of famer. what do you think??
          Lol, of all times to come back, I figured you would never be seen again after your personal Jesus Christ Margarito got caught cheating.

I guess we see who the real coward is now, the man who has to use illegal objects to be able to win. What an embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

margarito should be in

HALL OF SHAME

Comment

NOOOO!!! You could make a case even for Corrales before considering "manos de yeso" Margarito.

Comment

Hall of Fame?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I'm not going to lie, going into the Mosley fight I thought a win would send him on his way to the hall. Now? It's hilarious you'd even ask.

Comment

I think you are very very very short in real life.

Comment

Viva, I see Margarito gave you a minute to pull his **** outta your mouth to say something useless again.

Comment

Working...
                      X