No announcement yet.

Im sorry Old school fighters are not automatically the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Is this a serious question? Are you just too lazy to use Google? Turpin-Robinson II is about the easiest fight to see on earth. ESPN Classic shows it all the time. .
    Seriously. I think he is one of those old school type haters

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      Seriously. I think he is one of those old school type haters
      He's on my blocked posters list but sometimes I get curious. That was too silly to go unchecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        He's on my blocked posters list but sometimes I get curious. That was too silly to go unchecked.
        y did you block him. are there posters to watch for?

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
          y did you block him. are there posters to watch for?
          That's for each to decide. If you get tired of someone's take, good as anything.

Comment

• Obviously louis said still most skilled hw but he was missing mutiple advances in movement they had since 70s and he wasnt a hw compared ever since 70s

Ali same as joe but without being dropped by trash that never would make it in his era and he was a real hw but still to this day is said to have the best footwork and hardest to hit ever in his class both are a lie

Srr a prototype ali which srr had mutiple flaws and is still said to this day to be one of the best skilled of the small class said to be able to beat fighters from 70s-00s neither are true

George a man who was slow and easy to read really not skilled but would destroy klits/aj/fury 2 skilled fighters Geoege never beat 1 who was advanced and beats mutiple from 90s but he destroys these guys and others sure....

Why was Larry called a troll for telling the truth people have been weird crazy people here for years
            Last edited by Ascended; 09-30-2022, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X