No announcement yet.

Broner/Perz is more anticipated than the Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
    I'm hyped for the UFC as well. Normally I only watch Anderson Silva or Jon Jones because they wreck there opponents with the quickness, but I like the Frankie Edgar kid. Got a lot of heart

Broner is the heir to Floyds throne as the king of Boxing. my ni99a gonna put on a show tonight
    See this is where it backfires for Broner.

What this boner 24th pro fight and he fighting eloy

Floyd 24th fight he fought Emmanuel.

where Floyd dismantle the world champions such as hernandez, manfredy with ease he clearly out classed them, Broner on the other hand Lost already in my eyes and many to Ponce where a floyd at the same time frame would have clowned ponce and Ko him inside of 6.

Floyd has the talent to back it up. what remains to be seen is can Broner produce the talent needed to back it up. Being explosive and strong is his only aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      can't wait till his dad brushes his hair
      looking forward to it myself tbh

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        What's everyone's prediction for this fight?
        Eloy Perez by brutal decapitation

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
          See this is where it backfires for Broner.

What this boner 24th pro fight and he fighting eloy

Floyd 24th fight he fought Emmanuel.

where Floyd dismantle the world champions such as hernandez, manfredy with ease he clearly out classed them, Broner on the other hand Lost already in my eyes and many to Ponce where a floyd at the same time frame would have clowned ponce and Ko him inside of 6.

Floyd has the talent to back it up. what remains to be seen is can Broner produce the talent needed to back it up. Being explosive and strong is his only aspect.
          Broner is the Kobe to Floyds Jordan

Its unfair to compare Broner to Floyd directly but he is next in line. I actually think Andre Ward is a better fighter than Broner but Broner can be big bucks at the Box office IMO

Comment

link

is there a link?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
              is there a link?
              times 5........

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
                Broner is the Kobe to Floyds Jordan

Its unfair to compare Broner to Floyd directly but he is next in line. I actually think Andre Ward is a better fighter than Broner but Broner can be big bucks at the Box office IMO
                I see it. Imagine how big of a entity and powerhouse would ward be if he just acted like a ass all day, he will easily be ahead of floyd and broner as I personally think Ward is p4p #3 easily.

broner is thriving atm because of the way boxing is set up atm. Money is the only thing that is the driving factor in its match making and promotion. Why haven't they matched him with gamboa, why havent they talked about gary russel jr, and no one has even mention a fight with that jap dude who is current holding the #1 spot in his division.

He this is the sport where your popularity paves the way to your success and you talent ensure it.

Comment

Hell muthafawking nooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  are you being sarcastic ?

If your not i can only fruit loops anticipating broner lol .
                  All the real muthafawking men are watching tonights event for maidana

El chino carries this card alone .

Im pretty sure everyone else is also looking to see maidana in action .

Nobody want to watch broner dance all night and comb his hair

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                    I see it. Imagine how big of a entity and powerhouse would ward be if he just acted like a ass all day, he will easily be ahead of floyd and broner as I personally think Ward is p4p #3 easily.

broner is thriving atm because of the way boxing is set up atm. Money is the only thing that is the driving factor in its match making and promotion. Why haven't they matched him with gamboa, why havent they talked about gary russel jr, and no one has even mention a fight with that jap dude who is current holding the #1 spot in his division.

He this is the sport where your popularity paves the way to your success and you talent ensure it.
                    Uchi/Broner would be a great next fight for Adrien. I want him to prison rape Rios but it looks like Gamboa is gonna pop Brandon's cherry before Broner gets to him.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                      Hell muthafawking nooooooooooooooooooooooo
                      are you being sarcastic ?

If your not i can only fruit loops anticipating broner lol .
                      All the real muthafawking men are watching tonights event for maidana

El chino carries this card alone .

Im pretty sure everyone else is also looking to see maidana in action .

Nobody want to watch broner dance all night and comb his hair
                      Marcos a G got nothing against Chino but wtf do you have against Broner combing his hair. I think its refreshing to see a man who tries to make himself look presentable while live on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X