Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "That's cinco de Mayo and too early"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many excuses is that now from Top Rank and Team Pacquiao? Face it people, they want nothing to do with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      How many excuses is that now from Top Rank and Team Pacquiao? Face it people, they want nothing to do with this fight.
      Floyd was never in Arum's plans since day 1..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Floyd was never in Arum's plans since day 1..
        That's true, and it's disgusting the way they're toying with the public like this fight still has a chance of happening. Especially with how bad the sport of boxing and the fans need this fight right now. It's another example of how shady that crook Bob "I have no soul" Arum really is.

Comment

Let me get this right, Arum now wants to build his own arena/stadium in Las Vegas.

this fight will never happen, no thanks to Bob. Its clear as night and day that he's simply not willing to put Manny into the same ring with Floyd.

Its pathetic to see how Manny, such an "elite" fighter, is protected beyond belief.
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-21-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I actually agree with that... you need to BUILD a powerhouse promotion for this fight.

Comment

Manny has fought around the May 5th date in his fights with Shane Mosley and Ricky Hatton, why is it too early and such a problem now? I don't want anyone to answer this question.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                Manny has fought around the May 5th date in his fights with Shane Mosley and Ricky Hatton, why is it too early and such a problem now? I don't want anyone to answer this question.
                Well too bad, i already did. Refer to post #11.

Comment

I predicted this from the beginning when team pac said they wanted to fight JMM a 4th time.
                  They are going to make up excuses and fight JMM again watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I actually agree with that... you need to BUILD a powerhouse promotion for this fight.
                    Pac n Floyd sell over 1 million PPV's with weak promotion, I've noticed they only get promoted hard about 2 weeks. The fight that the entire world has been waiting needs no promotion, just a date. It'll promote itself.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Pac n Floyd sell over 1 million PPV's with weak promotion, I've noticed they only get promoted hard about 2 weeks. The fight that the entire world has been waiting needs no promotion, just a date. It'll promote itself.
                      They aren't looking for minimum work to be done, they want to give the best promotion that has ever been done for a fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X