Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy knows roids

Comment

• Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      Freddy knows roids
      And up pops ginger nob with another one of his funnies.

Comment

• Roach is a joke.

People respect him because he has a disease and still talks like a "tough" guy.

Comment

• I have no doubt that Toney was also on steroids when he fought Jirov. He's a cheating scumbag and i hope Lebedev leaves him brain damaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Not that I’m implying or advocating anything here but I work in healthcare and I spoke to healthcare officials who administer these type of drugs and they all seem to agree that those type of steroids are not anabolic by any means. Therefore, they don’t have the same effect as that of testosterone or any type of illegal diuretic.

Again, just what I’ve been told by these professionals as I don’t know much about these type of drugs.

Peace.
            Banned means banned. It doesn't matter what you read any where or what any doctor told you. When a drug is banned, it's banned and you can't use it in the sport you're participating in. That's final.

Comment

• well obviously toney aint on roids now.. but ill tell you one fight that he was rydell booker look how big toney was.. aside from that fight he looked fat

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                And up pops ginger nob with another one of his funnies.
                Junior dong I don't know if you are butt hurt or what....I never really reply to your posts but you like to cosign on things and talk down in a sneaky way on here its slick trollish in a way you are a slick troll my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Arshad221 View Post
                  Junior dong I don't know if you are butt hurt or what....I never really reply to your posts but you like to cosign on things and talk down in a sneaky way on here its slick trollish in a way you are a slick troll my friend
                  Notice how pac fans list names of guys roach trains except for manny lmao why do *******s ignore true info?

Comment

• Freddie Roach is a piece of shet.

Comment

Working...
                    X