No announcement yet.

What's the alternative to PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the alternative to PBC

People are *****ing and moaning about PBC, but they gave me good boxing this year so far, and the beginning of next year is looking nice. If PBC is so bad, what are the other options? Top Rank gave us Crawford Postol which wasn't bad and a big ticket mismatch with Pacquiao and Vargas. Only other significant cards I remember that weren't PBC were Usyk Glowacki and Cuadras Gonzalez.

Man, PBC and Showtime just announced some damn good fights and certain posters went bat **** crying and complaining..they simply just hate Haymon no matter what he does...

Comment

PBC is going to have a Monster 2017! I guess the haters can find a new sport to watch.

Comment

Food for thought, HBO will have 21 fights on cable TV and 20 fights on PPV by the end of 2016, let that sink in.

For some reason, there's guys on this website that want this bullshyt to continue without competition.
        Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 10-27-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

its not as bad as it used to be but between hbo and the euro scene i get enough boxing and don't really watch pbc very often

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            People are *****ing and moaning about PBC, but they gave me good boxing this year so far, and the beginning of next year is looking nice. If PBC is so bad, what are the other options? Top Rank gave us Crawford Postol which wasn't bad and a big ticket mismatch with Pacquiao and Vargas. Only other significant cards I remember that weren't PBC were Usyk Glowacki and Cuadras Gonzalez.
            do what?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              Man, PBC and Showtime just announced some damn good fights and certain posters went bat **** crying and complaining..they simply just hate Haymon no matter what he does...
              From today's L.A. Times

'A day after Showtime formally announced seven fights featuring talent from boxing manager Al Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions, PBC unveiled plans for a 2017 schedule that features three prime-time cards each on Fox and NBC, 25 shows on Fox Sports 1 and more on ESPN, Spike TV and Bounce TV.

The organization “will continue its mission in 2017 of making the sport available to the widest possible audience,” PBC spokesman Tim Smith said in a statement

While specific fights were not mentioned beyond Tuesday’s Showtime list – which includes a welterweight unification bout between unbeaten Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia on March 4 and the Carl Frampton-Leo Santa Cruz featherweight-title rematch Jan. 28 – PBC promised “particular fireworks in the hottest and deepest divisions in the sport at 147, 154 and 126 pounds,” in its statement.'

I won't group the PBC with Showtime. Its obvious the premier cable network has their fights locked down. All PBC did was announce dates. They have the deepest stable in boxing with enough young talent to make for some solid fights for free tv.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                do what?!?!?!
                Thurman Porter, Frampton Santa Cruz and Easter Commey all have foty potential.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Thurman Porter, Frampton Santa Cruz and Easter Commey all have foty potential.
                  Frampton-Cruz was great fight,but Frampron is not a name in USA so casuals dont know about it LMAO,people whine yet there was many good fights this year,Gonzales-Cuadras was ****ing great too.just fallow boxing close and watch theres a lot of good fights araund.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    I really don't want to touch on this, but I don't get how you can hate what PBC is doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X