Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Victor Cayo ! In DR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard a rumor that Cayo has a new groundbreaking strategy for this fight given the implecations of two country men fighting he'll go too any lenghts for victory.
    So he's what i've been told in between each round his cornermen will be applying some type of flavory,spicy sauce to Cayos gloves which Guz will allow himself to get hit more so as too get a quick taste during the fight.Now as the fight continues it'll cause him too slow down bcse of heartburn and bloating.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Cayo could beat Guzman IMO. He was very competitive vs Peterson. I have my doubts about Joan.
      The thing is, that was more due to the fact that Peterson isn't the counter puncher that is Joan Guzman. Mind you I had Peterson beating Khan, gave him major props, but Max Kellerman was right in saying that Peterson doesn't punch unless he's comfortable, he's no Clottey in that regard but in many cases Max is right. Against Khan though, he fought more aggressive than I've ever seen.

In this fight, unlike Peterson, Guzman isn't gonna let shots fly without making him pay.

Comment

Cayo could beat Guzman IMO. He was very competitive vs Peterson. I have my doubts about Joan.
        What doubts? Outside of the first Funeka fight, Guzman has been legit performing in the ring. I don't see Cayo being able to compete with Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          The thing is, that was more due to the fact that Peterson isn't the counter puncher that is Joan Guzman. Mind you I had Peterson beating Khan, gave him major props, but Max Kellerman was right in saying that Peterson doesn't punch unless he's comfortable, he's no Clottey in that regard but in many cases Max is right. Against Khan though, he fought more aggressive than I've ever seen.

In this fight, unlike Peterson, Guzman isn't gonna let shots fly without making him pay.
          guzman's hasn't shown me anything at 140 to warrant me picking him over anyone decent at 140. Cayo is alright. Thus why I see this as a even fight.

Comment

guzman's hasn't shown me anything at 140 to warrant me picking him over anyone decent at 140. Cayo is alright. Thus why I see this as a even fight.
            Understandable, I still don't intend on getting back on the Guzman bandwagon, but I still reckon this will be a very easy fight for Guzman, Cayo has that many flaws. We'll see

Comment

Even fight?? Lets bet cayo gets knocked out.guzman destroys this kid.it will start slow and Guzman will turn it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post

Great post!

Comment

Working...
                X