No announcement yet.

If Lacy actually managed to KO Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lacy actually managed to KO Taylor

Where does that put Lacy? Not saying it would happen, I sincerely doubt it would but if he did would Lacy be back up there with the top at 168?

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Where does that put Lacy? Not saying it would happen, I sincerely doubt it would but if he did would Lacy be back up there with the top at 168?
    Damn! Wow...I'd say Lacy is back. In that...he isn't mentally weak. He has become a weird fighter after Calzaghe raped him.
    Last edited by El Dominicano; 09-29-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Not only would it have the unfortunate consequence of putting Lacy back in the game at 168, it would also really hurt Pavlik's stock while sending Calzaghe's through the roof.

I, for one, hope this doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dstew View Post
        Not only would it have the unfortunate consequence of putting Lacy back in the game at 168, it would also really hurt Pavlik's stock while sending Calzaghe's through the roof.

I, for one, hope this doesn't happen.
        I had never even though of it before this, I thought Taylor winning was a certainly which I still think it is but then I though what if the old Lacy came back...

what would the consequences be

Comment

If Lacy KOs Taylor, I think people would be more inclined to say that Jermaine is shot rather than give Left Hook props

Comment

He'd be back in the mix somewhat and it would confirm Taylor's overratedness.

Wouldnt be surprised if it happened. Taylor was beaten twice by Pavlik who is almost as limited as Lacy in terms of pure skill.

Comment

I hope lacy wins but I see a one-sided ass beating lacy is taken. Lacy looked like he wants to cash out with one more fight... And then retire... Kind of lame but thats the impression I get with him in this fight.

Comment

Mendoza scrap is anything to go by, then I doubt it !

Comment

If that happens I will donate all my points to one lucky member of the Alt-Busters.

Comment

In perfect position for a Calzaghe rematch!

Jeff would like this idea apparently!

Comment

Working...
                    X