Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think Cotto's mind is not right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito put fear in him, hurts to say but it's true, ever since that fight, he hasn't looked/reacted the same.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
      I smell a combination of excuse and a sour grape. TS you need to move on.

It's done and over with so let it go.
      Not you again..
      Next time read the thread before you have an opinion..if you can call it that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        Get over what?
        You already made a lot of threads yesterday and it sounds like you're still dwelling with Cotto's lost. You need to let it go.

just an advice to you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
          You already made a lot of threads yesterday and it sounds like you're still dwelling with Cotto's lost. You need to let it go.

just an advice to you my friend.
          If you used your brain more that your typing ability you would have seen that all those thread created"yesterday" were bumped by someone from like a month ago.
          I never made any thread about Cottos Psyche. So what are you talking about?
          Why are you not even making sense? and who even talked about Cottos loss or even discrediting Pacs win?
          Are you drinking or smoking, snorting or jabbing something in your veins as you post?

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            imagine arguello landing the big right................against pryor............
            I agree, I just think Cotto will never be the same and after every loss, or tough fight or loss he loses a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
              If you used your brain more that your typing ability you would have seen that all those thread created"yesterday" were bumped by someone from like a month ago.
              I never made any thread about Cottos Psyche. So what are you talking about?
              Why are you not even making sense? and who even talked about Cottos loss or even discrediting Pacs win?
              Are you drinking or smoking, snorting or jabbing something in your veins as you post?
              I'll say it again and I won't resort to name calling...

Let it go, as simple as that.

Comment

It's obvious that Margarito and the bricks took a part of him.

Comment

I don't seem what's the problem with Cotto losing. I mean he didn't lose with an average fighter, he lost to Pacquiao the very best pfp in the world. Every past champion has lost eve Pac. I remember when Tommy Hearns knocked Duran pretty badly and even Hagler knock Hearns in 3, after that they were still fighting. That didn't make them past prime fighters. That's the risk you take when you fight the best. What if Cotto won that night, would Pacquiao be past his prime because he was knocked out twice with fewer weight fighters. Common people Cotto is still a high class fighter and he still has some gas in the tank like I saig thts the risk you take when you fight the best, sometimes you win sometimes you lose its like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    Margarito put fear in him, hurts to say but it's true, ever since that fight, he hasn't looked/reacted the same.

Sadly that's pretty much spot on.

Comment

never stops advertising his swollen ****

Comment

Working...
                      X