Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton Jokes... :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard bert sugar in an interview say that the ref could have counted him out while he was still in the air.

i thought it was funny.

Comment

The only funny joke I've heard so far was about the Ricky Hatton toaster. It's rubbish, it can't even make two rounds.

The rest of them were either old or dreadful.

Comment

****, those are all old Frank Bruno joke. Still funny though

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Ricky Hatton walks into a bar and orders a pint of guiness. He says to the bartender "Can't go a day wit'out me 15 pints a stout 'ats for true". The bar tender gets a clean glass, pulls down his pants farts in the glass and gives to Hatton. Hatton says "Wat the bloody feckin 'ell u fartin in me feckin glass mate?"

Unfortunately I cannot figure out a punchline to that joke, I just kinda typed this off the top of my head.
          Here we goo...

A Chinese Ricky Hatton walks into a bar and orders a pint of Whitbread. He says to the bartender "Can't go a day wit'out me 15 pints a stout 'ats for true". The bar tender gets a clean glass, pulls down his pants farts in the glass and gives to Hatton. Hatton says "Rhy You Farr-imy Whitbread??" Bartender goes, "i'm not Fatima Whitbread, i'm a bartender."

Joke over.

Comment

Working...
          X