Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about mayonnaise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nasty ass shyt that mainly white ppl eat,, whenever i get a chicken burgur from any of those indian kfc wannabe stores they always insist on puttin g that shyt in my burger smfh!!!! reminds me 2 much of when i used to ******** my nasty ass socks when i coudnlt find the tissues smfh!!!

smells like white ppl feet too!!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      What's a fro to do with mayo? Genuinely interested now. Fully explain with links/evidence please. Regards, Jabby.

Of course it's good with the tuna fish, raw or cooked...
      Supposedly black people detest mayonnaise.

Aren't you part black? Apologies if I am mistaken.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      nasty ass shyt that mainly white ppl eat,, whenever i get a chicken burgur from any of those indian kfc wannabe stores they always insist on puttin g that shyt in my burger smfh!!!! reminds me 2 much of when i used to ******** my nasty ass socks when i coudnlt find the tissues smfh!!!

See, STAX knows what it is.

Comment

**** American's don't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Supposedly black people detest mayonnaise.

Aren't you part black? Apologies if I am mistaken.

See, STAX knows what it is.

No I'm afraid I'm not a black man. Are you insinuating i'm mixed race? (nothing wrong with that mind).

I know my hair is at quarrel with my skin pigmentation. Old old news circa 2011.

Stax knows what mayonnaise is? Whilst I obviously don't get it, is this a racist thread in any way? Or baiting? I didn't have you down as that sort if so.

Do you like mayo with anything Sup? Thread starters with questions (especially three of them) should ask, then present their opinion on the matter as a conclusion to the OP.

Is it a known thing black people hate mayonnaise en masse? You're gonna have to educate me on this specific topic dude, honest.
          The joke/point has gone right over my head (cos I'm a Limey maybe?) but i'm intrigued to learn more honestly!

A few questions there but they're only asked out of curiosity Sup. Can you help me out/ enlighten me on this si vous plait? Genuine pretty please.

Comment

when i used to ******** my nasty ass socks when i coudnlt find the tissues smfh!!!
            lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
              No I'm afraid I'm not a black man. Are you insinuating i'm mixed race? (nothing wrong with that mind).

I know my hair is at quarrel with my skin pigmentation. Old old news circa 2011.

Stax knows what mayonnaise is? Whilst I obviously don't get it, is this a racist thread in any way? Or baiting? I didn't have you down as that sort if so.

Do you like mayo with anything Sup? Thread starters with questions (especially three of them) should ask, then present their opinion on the matter as a conclusion to the OP.

Is it a known thing black people hate mayonnaise en masse? You're gonna have to educate me on this specific topic dude, honest.
              The joke/point has gone right over my head (cos I'm a Limey maybe?) but i'm intrigued to learn more honestly!

A few questions there but they're only asked out of curiosity Sup. Can you help me out/ enlighten me on this si vous plait? Genuine pretty please.
              Yeah I thought you were mixed race based on what Chollo Vista said and plus your hair. My bad.

I don't necessarily love mayo but I can tolerate it on a sandwich or tuna. But not much else.

Apparently black people hate mayo and think it's considered white food.

I'd like to get the opinions of siablo14 SkillspayBills and Come on Man...

Comment

Are you going to steal your grandma's wheelchair and dress up as Stephen Hawking again this Halloween?

That was a legendary post.

Comment

I used to like it when I was a kid.

Now I don't care too much for it. If it's already in my food, it doesn't bother me, but I never add it to burgers or sandwiches I make myself. I use ranch instead.

Comment

Lol, I'll eat it with cold sandwiches/subs. I think warm mayo is gross although I'll put it on a chicken sandwich.

Comment

Lol @ chicken burger.

Comment

Working...
                      X