Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport of boxing: Floyd or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point of this thread? Why would you compare a polarizing figure like Mayweather to someone with a lukewarm personality like Wlad?

A better comparison would have been Lennox Lewis. Both seem to be decent people outside the ring, Wlad dominated the HW division longer but Lewis took more chances and had a more exciting style.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Idi Amin

Cannibalistic mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Disgraceful action from a desperate fighter:

Sportsmanship???

Comment

• Both punch and hug fighters.

But Floyd definitely still more entertaining to watch.

Sportsmanship? Klitschko but who cares?

Comment

• Funny, I remember this old thread. Voted Wlad back then. Would do the same now. Some of his responses to Fury were disappointing but he's generally a class act outside of the ring. I dig that sort of thing.

Comment

• Did Klitschko beat up women like Floyd Mayweather? Has he been in jail? Does he call himself "Money"?

Comment

• Floyd because he actually knows how to defend himself by making somebody miss and not just grabbing a hold of them and leaning on them (which is a foul)

Comment

• Originally posted by GaMo View Post
                  Floyd because he actually knows how to defend himself by making somebody miss and not just grabbing a hold of them and leaning on them (which is a foul)
                  No, Floyd did more than his share of holding and leaning and elbowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111
                    Boxing will miss Wladimir Klitschko.
                    Besides you bumping his old threads I don't think anyone will miss him

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Besides you bumping his old threads I don't think anyone will miss him
                      Agreed besides his last fight, his reign practically ruined the hw division. He was boring in the ring, and outside the ring. Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X