Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's sparring people with "Floyd's style"? Anybody know who he is sparring?

Comment

Sergio says he wants the winner has he really gotten old enough or slow enough for Floyd to fight if so does floyd make him come down to 150lbs it aint gonna happen unless canelo wins I wish these people would just fight when they are at their best Sergio is worn out but I would still give him the edge either way five years ago he would have slaughtered either one now its close

Comment

I wonder if it will be "God's will" if he gets UD'ed 116-112 on all the scorecards?

It's win-win for Canelo.

If loses, but he makes a good account for himself, hey, he lost to the number 1 P4P guy at age 23 with a catch weight. Plenty of time to come back from an L.

He wins, he just beat the number 1 P4P guy at age 23, at a catch weight.

I got $1700 on Floyd at work.

The 15th will be interesting.

Comment

same old song and dance, just a different person singing and dancing

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I wonder if it will be "God's will" if he gets UD'ed 116-112 on all the scorecards?

It's win-win for Canelo.

If loses, but he makes a good account for himself, hey, he lost to the number 1 P4P guy at age 23 with a catch weight. Plenty of time to come back from an L.

I don't agree its completely a win-win if he loses. Its a win win up until he faces that pressure of having to win his next fight. If he loses 2 in a row , his stock could plummet tremendously and he'll have to fight someone worthy. He can't go from fighting Floyd to fighting a scrub. The pressure will be on if he loses.

Comment

It's win-win for Canelo.

SU or prop?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                I don't agree its completely a win-win if he loses. Its a win win up until he faces that pressure of having to win his next fight. If he loses 2 in a row , his stock could plummet tremendously and he'll have to fight someone worthy. He can't go from fighting Floyd to fighting a scrub. The pressure will be on if he loses.
                If he gets spanked, yeah.

Like I said, if he makes a good account of himself, he has a huge fan base, and options to move up.

He really can't lose.

He'll lose against Mayweather, is what I'm betting. But in the long run, he'll do fine.

If he wins...

Oh boy.

Comment

If Canelo beats Floyd, alot of things will change in boxing, and for the better I might ad.

Canelo is a possitiv rolemodel, a good looking kid with carisma and grace, something Ali had something Oscar had, floyd is a criminel, hypocrit, lieing snake

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    SU or prop?
                    SU.

5 bets.

Couple of paisa homies, the rest mad from money I have won betting on May.

I better have my money ready if I lose...

Comment

If he gets spanked, yeah.

Like I said, if he makes a good account of himself, he has a huge fan base, and options to move up.

He really can't lose.

He'll lose against Mayweather, is what I'm betting. But in the long run, he'll do fine.

If he wins...

Oh boy.
                      If he wins, " oh boy" is right! Im riding with Floyd but I dont discount Canelo. I know i dont wanna feel that shock I felt when I watched Roy get knocked out! I'll never forget it.
                      Last edited by ThatDude44; 08-11-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X