Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People on here who hate gays, races and other stupid sht..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k big boy it's just a website. not the holocaust

Comment

Gays should die....

Comment

Whether it was sarcasm or not, I totally agree with the first post. There are a lot of very bigoted, hateful and narrow-minded posters on here... to the point where I'd rather not have anything to do with them whatsoever.

I don't need to stoop to the whole ignore list thing, but I always make it a rule to regularly skip the posts of certain forumites here. For me there's no interest whatsoever in reading such vitriolic hate - on a boxing forum, of all places.

Comment

Devil's Advocate

Originally posted by Agility View Post
          You're ignorant and should get a reality check. We're living in the 21st century now, not the stone age. People should be allowed to live their lives however they feel is right, hating on them enjoying life, makes you a dumb ass.
          Stuck ups.

Where do you get all your political associations from anyway?

Sorry if I offend any over sentimental jerks who has that time of the month right now, I'm truly sorry.
          Says the guy going on an over emotional tirad?

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Agility i didnt know you were gay, black, and Jewish.
          He has the Black nose, he's said as much himself. lol

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          People should be able to live the way they want, as long as they aren't hurting or insulting others. What you do to your own body is your own biz. I don't care what people believe or do, as long as they don't try to enforce their beliefs or lifestyles on me.
          People can choose a destructive, self defeating lifestyle, but unfortunately, it usually ends up hurting others. Live and let live.
          Black all valid
          see below for red

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post
          I don't hate gays, I just disagree with their way of life.

If someone has a right to behave a certain way another person has a right to disagree with that.

Are you really from Slovakia? If so, you should try and convince the Slovaks to end racism and ****phobia before preaching to ppl on a message board.

Just saying.
          Nations and their people have a right to decide what they do and do not want to be a part of their culture, or "mainstream"

Not thinking that having gays prance around virtually naked at a parade, simulating sexual acts, and doing **** that would probably get you arrested any other day doesn't necessarily equate to "****phobia" but rather decency.

Libtard " what 2 people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their business "

2 minutes later " how dare you not allow gays to have giant penises shooting whipped cream out of canons to simulate ejaculation on floats that drive down main street while grown men march around with assless chaps on while wearing nipple clamps with a dog collar around their "partners" neck.........you're a bigot"

The majority of the countries and people on the planet aren't as fond of ****sexuality as the US is. Shocker, i know.

There are some Liberals who are so extreme and intolerant that they're on the other side of that fascist coin. Tolerant is one thing, imposing beliefs such as "a ****sexual relationship is as equally valid as a heterosexual relationship" is another......

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Devil's Advocate

Says the guy going on an over emotional tirad?

He has the Black nose, he's said as much himself. lol

Black all valid
            see below for red

Nations and their people have a right to decide what they do and do not want to be a part of their culture, or "mainstream"

Not thinking that having gays prance around virtually naked at a parade, simulating sexual acts, and doing **** that would probably get you arrested any other day doesn't necessarily equate to "****phobia" but rather decency.

Libtard " what 2 people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their business "

2 minutes later " how dare you not allow gays to have giant penises shooting whipped cream out of canons to simulate ejaculation on floats that drive down main street while grown men march around with assless chaps on while wearing nipple clamps with a dog collar around their "partners" neck.........you're a bigot"

The majority of the countries and people on the planet aren't as fond of ****sexuality as the US is. Shocker, i know.

There are some Liberals who are so extreme and intolerant that they're on the other side of that fascist coin. Tolerant is one thing, imposing beliefs such as "a ****sexual relationship is as equally valid as a heterosexual relationship" is another......
            I didn't say I wasn't on that time of the month, but at some point you just get tired of reading these discriminating and ignorant posts. I got tired, I don't post too much on these forum, I read more than I actually post. So yes, one might refer to the creation of the thread itself as over sentimental and butt hurt. Perhaps I was a bit butt hurt, but I've been dismissing the first few hundred posts regarding racism, ****phobia ect and just let it slide. I just felt like now was the time to speak my mind and I think I went about it in a somewhat appropriate manner.

Yes, I do have what resembles a black persons nose and lips, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

I do fear that the ultra pc liberals will be more responsible for any rise in facism then the small minority of bigots.
              Tolerance and equality are what every civilised country should aim for but the proponents of positive discrimination do pose a danger of driving people who don't really care one way or other on these things to listen to the bigots.

As for the above, again common sense equality. Semi naked hetrosexual couples simulating sex etc should not be on publicly display either

Comment

I don't hate gays but I don't want them trying to flaunt their lifestlye in public. I think there is something wrong when you can turn on the tv(regular stations) and see two dudes swapping spit. As long as its behind closed doors then go crazy. But all this push to try to make ****sexuality the new "IT" thing is annoying.

Comment

Internet.

Serious Business.

Comment

I hate races. I mean who wants to watch a bunch of guys run around a circle, really.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      I hate races. I mean who wants to watch a bunch of guys run around a circle, really.

Comment

Working...
                      X