No announcement yet.

Malignaggi-Mosley Almost Finalized For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi-Mosley Almost Finalized For April

@latimespugmire Schaefer tells me he's in final negotiations for Mosley to fight Malignaggi in April at Barclays Center.

Absolutely terrible. Mosley should stay retired after that Canelo beating he took.

Whatever, I guess I don't mind watching Malignaggi pitch a shutout.

Comment

Lol yuck..

Comment

Some people need to know when to call it quits.

I hope Paulie schools Mosley for 12 rounds.

Comment

I wish Shane would of stayed retired but his ex took his ass to the cleaners so I understand why he's getting back into it. I wonder if he can still make 147 comfortably since he came in over in his first attempt against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Absolutely terrible. Mosley should stay retired after that Canelo beating he took.
            The beating his ex gave him in the court room was way worse. This his how me makes money so he's got to do what he's got to do. Sad to see though.

Comment

If Paulie wins convincingly I think Mosley stays retired afterwards.....

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                Lol yuck..
                My thoughts exactly, makes you want to barf and the worst part is Mosley as a genuine wW is going to stop him so we'll see Mosley in another big fight following that one.

Paulie took the money and brought Apollo Creed back from the dead, but that's his boxing career virtually over.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 12-13-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I will be there as I will also be there in February. I will not miss ANY fights at Barclays...ever.

Comment

Paulies handing off the title to Shane??

Hmm. They're probably planning having Khan or Alexander fight Mosley for it.

I hope Paulie is getting paid.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Last edited by paulf; 12-13-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X