No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Brandon Rios Training For Alvarado, Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Brandon Rios Training For Alvarado, Interview

Luis Sandoval catches up with former champion Brandon Rios as he trains in Oxnard, California for the very anticipated junior welterweight showdown with undefeated Mike Alvarado. [Click Here To Read More]

Bam Bam keeps it real, and he deserves a big fight.

Comment

War BAM BAM

Comment

I am a big fan of both fighters, i think it will be a very tough, taxing fight, Mike has a cotto face - it breaks down during the fight, Rios will be able to touch him, and Mike can crack and Rio's does get hit alot- But man did anyone catch Rio's speech in the video ? he is beginning to slur, and cannot annunciate as sharp as before - hope he's good....

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          I am a big fan of both fighters, i think it will be a very tough, taxing fight, Mike has a cotto face - it breaks down during the fight, Rios will be able to touch him, and Mike can crack and Rio's does get hit alot- But man did anyone catch Rio's speech in the video ? he is beginning to slur, and cannot annunciate as sharp as before - hope he's good....
          This was brought up months ago and a fight vs Alvardo will definitely not help. This fool said Mike Alrado... Oh boy. Completely missed the "va". His speech is shot.

This guy said he can box... And what's up with that sparring partner? He was paid to just stand there and take punches?
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 10-08-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            This was brought up months ago and a fight vs Alvardo will definitely not help. This fool said Mike Alrado... Oh boy. Completely missed the "va". His speech is shot.

This guy said he can box... And what's up with that sparring partner? He was paid to just stand there and take punches?

Rios has always had speech problem's even before boxing. That's just the way he talk's, as you can see in this vid.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Rios has always had speech problem's even before boxing. That's just the way he talk's, as you can see in this vid.

I know that but he definitely doesn't sound the same, he sounds worse.

Comment

Headgear, the culprit of brain damage to boxers.

It's sad to see two guys just stand in there with no regard for defense during sparring, taking head shot after head shot thinking they're safe because they have headgear on.

Comment

Rios has serious doubts about winning this fight. Never once has he said he will win.

Comment

that sparring was brutal man a lot of hard shots to the dome i was expecting to see more body work

Comment

Working...
                    X