Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like 50 needed Mayweather and Mayweather is sticking to his own Promotional company.

Everyone knew that if Floyd didn't go all in with TMT is wasn't going to work.

Comment

lol what was oscar quote?

Comment

So yea... had to fix my sig pic. Man BScene needs to get in contact with Floyd and find out wth is going on with Gamboa and the rest of the guys!

Comment

I'm actually laughing at some of these Floyd fans on here who bragged about how TMT would take over and become the best boxing promotions in the future. Sorry guys(lol), but you guys deserved to be laughed at. Y'all always got carried away about anything that involves Floyd.
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 09-12-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

billy dib is real? i thought he was one of the made-up characters in fight night champion

Comment

i' glad they failed.... Mayweather fans were obnoxious and delusional as fuck.

"TMT is going to save boxing, they're going to take over blah blah blah"

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I'm actually laughing at some of these Floyd fans on here who bragged about how TMT would take over and become the best boxing promotions in the future. Sorry guys(lol), but you guys deserved it to be laughed at. Y'all always got carried away in anything that involves Floyd.
                lol yuppppppp

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  And he got Haymon on his side so... That's a good start.
                  Other than having Floyd who is an irreplaceable star that is the number one thing they have going for them. It could turn into Haymon's defacto promotional company, because Haymon would probably find the guy to actually run the company thus likely able to run it from behind the scenes without getting caught up in the Muhammed Ali act.

If that happens then yea it does have a real future.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Other than having Floyd who is an irreplaceable star that is the number one thing they have going for them. It could turn into Haymon's defacto promotional company, because Haymon would probably find the guy to actually run the company thus likely able to run it from behind the scenes without getting caught up in the Muhammed Ali act.

If that happens then yea it does have a real future.
                    And the people who tune in to watch Floyd lose might just tune in to watch his fighters lose too after he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      I'm actually laughing at some of these Floyd fans on here who bragged about how TMT would take over and become the best boxing promotions in the future. Sorry guys(lol), but you guys deserved to be laughed at. Y'all always got carried away about anything that involves Floyd.
                      This is probably the one time in forum history I wish Larry was here posting.

Comment

Working...
                      X