No announcement yet.

Strikeforce stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    Cormier tore him limb from limb man. I was shocked to see Bigfoot get mauled like that.

Cormier is underrated. I thought he would win but that damn that was impressive.
    Yeah, the dude has some very good hands for a wrestler, not just fast and accurate but powerful as well because Bigfoot's chin has always looked good in the past.

I hope he beats Barnett. I think he probably will.

Comment

Damn, I really really REALLY underestimated Luke Rockhold on this... He just showed me how damn good he is. holy ****... But I'm glad to see Cormier win, I was impressed with him when he fought Monson. Reminded me of another Cain, by beating Bigfoot like that he might be even better. BUUUUUUT that we'll see some other time hahahaha. Barnett, eh didn't expect it to be much different other than lastin longer. Good event overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Yeah, the dude has some very good hands for a wrestler, not just fast and accurate but powerful as well because Bigfoot's chin has always looked good in the past.

I hope he beats Barnett. I think he probably will.
        They looked good, but lets not forget how slow Bigfoot is. Werdum outboxed him. When he was dropped by Kyle is when I realized how vulnerable this guys big ass head is.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazz View Post
          They looked good, but lets not forget how slow Bigfoot is. Werdum outboxed him. When he was dropped by Kyle is when I realized how vulnerable this guys big ass head is.
          Yeah, honestly I thought Fedor would beat him. Bigfoot is susceptible to a fast, powerful right hand, and Fedor has that as his KO punch.

Looking at everything now, Alistair Overeem most likely would have knocked him out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            Yeah, honestly I thought Fedor would beat him. Bigfoot is susceptible to a fast, powerful right hand, and Fedor has that as his KO punch.

Looking at everything now, Alistair Overeem most likely would have knocked him out as well.
            Just goes to show how shot Fedor is. In his prime he would have murdered Bigfoot.

Comment

Working...
            X