Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most embarassing thing to happen to a fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this thread started because of Brooks next fight? Hmmm.

I wonder if irony has anything to do with this

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Andrew Golota arguing with his cornermen after quitting in the ring
      Actually Lou Duva calling Golota a "coxsucker" in the corner wanting to quit. ""Don't you do it you fcking coxsucker you."

Comment

I think it would be getting KTFO, face planting, in slow motion......

Then saying it was a lucky punch in Tagalog after smelling salts were administered...

Devastated a whole nation.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Actually Lou Duva calling Golota a "coxsucker" in the corner wanting to quit. ""Don't you do it you fcking coxsucker you."
          Even more embarrassing lol

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Even more embarrassing lol
            Forgot about that..... Wow... Wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I think it would be getting KTFO, face planting, in slow motion......

Then saying it was a lucky punch in Tagalog after smelling salts were administered...

Devastated a whole nation.
              The Filipinos are so nationalistic. Why is it that Asian people are such babies, lol. Look at Japanese cartoons, Japanese TV shows, the way Japanese people act... Then watch how the Filipinos act about Pacquiao and how he cried while apologying to his nation. Seriously, Asians are insane...

Comment

You guys saying Broner toyed with Paulie are not accurate at all.
                If Pauline had any thump in his punches he would have killed Broner.

If Boxing would have been scored the way it is supposed to be scored, Pauline would have won 114,000,000 punches to 3

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  You guys saying Broner toyed with Paulie are not accurate at all.
                  If Pauline had any thump in his punches he would have killed Broner.

If Boxing would have been scored the way it is supposed to be scored, Pauline would have won 114,000,000 punches to 3
                  So you don't consider the situation embarassing at all? Malignaggi certainly did. Did you hear how highpitched his voice got? "Dont talk about my sidepiece, please! Bwaaah!!". He couldn't take the verbal punishment that Broner was killing him with in his own hometown, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    The Filipinos are so nationalistic. Why is it that Asian people are such babies, lol. Look at Japanese cartoons, Japanese TV shows, the way Japanese people act... Then watch how the Filipinos act about Pacquiao and how he cried while apologying to his nation. Seriously, Asians are insane...
                    Because PAC was all they had. I laughed when PAC & Jinkee cried on TV, post Marquez. It was funny as ****.

But, new black and Mexican champions are minted daily.

PAC made them feel prideful. So did Donaire, but then he got Rigo'ed and walter's blasted him out.

Devastation..... Slow motion pain and excuses.

Comment

Chris Eubank Jr his father made him look bad

The problem was that Chris Eubank wanted operational control of the show. He wanted to select his own ticket prices, which when I saw I nearly fainted,” Hearn told BBC Sport.

He wanted to select his own undercard, select the purses for the undercard was talking about security and hotels. I don’t need that hassle in my life – that’s what we do, that’s what we’ve done for 30 years.

Source: BBC Sport

Comment

Working...
                      X