Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Yes that setup was good

He figured out that Khan kept countering him with a jab. Everytime Canelo threw something, Khan threw a jab, to stop him from coming back with anything, which was a very good tactic.

However Canelo figured this out by round 6, and feinted, Khan threw his jab out, then realized what was happening, tried to bring his hand back in, by which time Canelo's right hand was coming full force at him and BOOM

Thats all credit to Canelos ring IQ. Khan lost his concentration for that split second, he got duped by that feint, and with Canelo's strength size and power, there was no way he was going get back up from that right hand. He was fighting on a tight rope.

He would have maybe gotten away with it against someone smaller, but Canelo's size, strength and power played a pivotal role in the final outcome.
    Like Danny Garcia, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Did you watch the fight with no commentary yet? Yeah that's what I thought!
      Embarrassing. Just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
        Embarrassing. Just stop.
        Nope, the american commentators were biased towards Canelo and the compubox stats were not accurate. The fight was a lot closer than what was suggested but you were probably one of those viewers who were influenced by what the pundits were saying...

Comment

• Smh...

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Nope, the american commentators were biased towards Canelo and the compubox stats were not accurate. The fight was a lot closer than what was suggested but you were probably one of those viewers who were influenced by what the pundits were saying...

You have Named as your avatar. Smh. That says it all. Canelo was up 3-2 at the time of the KO. Learn how to judge a fight. Khan was getting KO'ed regardless. On top of that, it was the way that Canelo set up the Ko that was impressive. He knocked Khan's SOUL out and you talking about a moot point. LoL!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            You have Named as your avatar. Smh. That says it all. Canelo was up 3-2 at the time of the KO. Learn how to judge a fight. Khan was getting KO'ed regardless. On top of that, it was the way that Canelo set up the Ko that was impressive. He knocked Khan's SOUL out and you talking about a moot point. LoL!!!!!
            I have named as my avatar? Your clearly too stupid to actually read the conversation so let me break it down for you I was talking about Cotto vs Canelo. Go back and read the conversation from the start, and maybe you should learn how to judge a fight because the vast majority had Khan up 3-2 or 4-1. SMH indeed...
            Last edited by LetOutTheCage; 05-12-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Smh...

I have named as my avatar? Your clearly too stupid to actually read the conversation so let me break it down for you I was talking about Cotto vs Canelo. Go back and read the conversation from the start, and maybe you should learn how to judge a fight because the vast majority had Khan up 3-2 or 4-1. SMH indeed...

I meant "Hamed". Typo. My bad it's early over here. And Khan was not wining that fight. Again, learn how to SCORE a fight. He won the first round. Canelo landed two flush left hooks in the opening round but I gave it to Khan. Canelo won round 2. From there, Khan's fast hands were beginning to be neutralized by Canelo's ring IQ and defense. He systematically broke Khan down. It was beautiful to watch. Khan thought he was on Manny and Floyd's level. Matter of fact, he still does. Smh. That was the smartest fight he's ever fought BUT just because a fighter does better than expected, doesn't mean they are or were winning. Smh.

Comment

I meant "Hamed". Typo. My bad it's early over here. And Khan was not wining that fight. Again, learn how to SCORE a fight. He won the first round. Canelo landed two flush left hooks in the opening round but I gave it to Khan. Canelo won round 2. From there, Khan's fast hands were beginning to be neutralized by Canelo's ring IQ and defense. He systematically broke Khan down. It was beautiful to watch. Khan thought he was on Manny and Floyd's level. Matter of fact, he still does. Smh. That was the smartest fight he's ever fought BUT just because a fighter does better than expected, doesn't mean they are or were winning. Smh.
                The time of day doesn't excuse your stupidity it also doesn't excuse your inability to judge a fight. I'm not even a Khan fan but he was clearly ahead up until the knockout, renowned fighters, coaches also had Khan ahead but I guess I should just take your word for it though, smh.

Comment

• Idiot...

The time of day doesn't excuse your stupidity it also doesn't excuse your inability to judge a fight. I'm not even a Khan fan but he was clearly ahead up until the knockout, renowned fighters, coaches also had Khan ahead but I guess I should just take your word for it though, smh.

Like I said. Learn how to score fights. You have Hamed as your avatar. He was an a$$hole and so are you. Obviously, you're biased because you must be "ENGLISH". I wouldn't expect you to give Canelo props for rearranging Khan's brain. Good day and welcome to my really long block list.
                  Last edited by GOD-FR33; 05-12-2016, 12:21 PM. Reason: words.

Comment

Like I said. Learn how to score fights. You have Hamed as your avatar. He was an a$$hole and so are you. Obviously, you're biased because you must be "ENGLISH". I wouldn't expect you to give Canelo props for rearranging Khan's brain. Good day and welcome to my really long block list.
                    cry some more

Comment

• Teddy Atlas says the judges are corrupt:

Teddy Atlas talks Canelo vs Khan and calls out 'corrupt' sport and judges

Teddy Atlas EPIC breakdown of Canelo Alvarez's knockout over Amir Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X