No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacaquiao finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Manny Pacaquiao finished?

As I cannot post links to the page, instead you can check out my videos by visiting BAYLORIC on youtube. Or typing in BAYLORIC TV in google. Please add, subscribe and leave your comments.

15 posts or more is a ridiculous amount of posts before you can post videos!!

Comment

i don't know why but I just felt like supporting, so I searched, I watched...lots of original ideas, no doubt (especially how cotto came down from light middleweight to "some ridiculous weight" ). psst psst, 3:06 major contradiction...i think you forgot what your video was about.

i also like how you pronounce marquez...makes him sound like someone who looks like this:

hey listen man, my teasing aside you should continue to make videos and I may even support again...do your thing

Comment

No he is not finished. In the opinion of the vast majority of fans and experts he clearly defeated a champion who had never lost and was rated among the best in the world PFP. If Pacquiao is finished then Bradley must be super finished. If you really believe he is finished put your money where your mouth is. Pacquiao will be the favorite in his next fight so just bet some big money on his opponent to win.

Comment

He's not completely out of his prime, I still think he can beat almost anybody. But he's not as good as he was though. He beat Bradley very clearly though. So he's still one of the biggest factors.

Comment

Yes he is. I say this due to the fact that the majority of the fight with Bradley Timmy stood & traded with him. He did it injured & he outboxed him in the championship rounds.

Pacman won the fight imo, but it was close & a healthy Bradley knows he can take Pacman's power (which went from unnatural) to rather ordinary. His stamina went from superhuman to average. Stand in front of Pacman you'll get hurt. Move laterally & he literally doesn't know what to do. I don't think he'll win another fight.

Comment

No. He's past his prime-still good, same as Floyd. His stamina is the mian thing that has slipped since 2009.

Comment

Once the accusations came out, he was still a beast but that one punch KO power dimished and his stamina isn't the same. Granted he went up in weight still does damage and still has fast hands, BUT, not to the extent he once had when the accusations came out. Oh, and since the accusations he now fights in Texas.

Comment

His stamina has definitely fallen off, maybe he just isn't working as hard anymore.

He was looking certain to stop Bradley in about 5-6 rounds and then he did fall off quite a bit.

Comment

Hes done, he have to many things on his mind...

for example, I use to love playing video games and making music but i found a career in acting so I don't have any time to do those 2 things i love to do anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X