Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

(Edit-Can't change the title now, but Scully didn't get owned, Jin just flipped out) Now I know Scully didn't come back out of respect that she's a woman and that everyone has really been talking **** about her but.. Even in this single post, you can see how she might have controlled Shane for so many years..

The ownage is on Scully's wall under a status update about Jin and the belts.. Incase Scully has the opportunity to read this, no disrespect.. But couldn't help but comment on her strong reaction.

What does everyone think? I thought she was kind of a b*tch when I heard about the belts and even before. Now I'm about 100% sure she's a b*tch.. Please discuss!
    Last edited by DrewWoodside; 07-15-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: Wrong title!

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Now I know Scully didn't come back out of respect that she's a woman and that everyone has really been talking **** about her but.. Even in this single post, you can see how she might have controlled Shane for so many years..

The ownage is on Scully's wall under a status update about Jin and the belts.. Incase Scully has the opportunity to read this, no disrespect.. But couldn't help but comment on her strong reaction.

What does everyone think? I thought she was kind of a b*tch when I heard about the belts and even before. Now I'm about 100% sure she's a b*tch.. Please discuss!
    "That's right, I got the belts! And I'm glad I did" <----- Kind of hilarious. She's unapologetic to the point of humor.

Comment

honestly, **** Jin Mosely

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        "That's right, I got the belts! And I'm glad I did" <----- Kind of hilarious. She's unapologetic to the point of humor.
        I didn't know it's that inexpensive to replace the belts. I think she's just being a cheap ass and is doing it to spite Shane. It must hurt her to see Shane with someone new and sharing what he made when she feels like she "helped" him make it.

Comment

Who's knows if she's telling the truth or not, but if what she says is truth, it does kind if make sense. Even though I don't believe a word of her, she makes some good points.

Comment

Don't worry guys, she wants to be known... and she will... for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.

Comment

All I see is an incoherent rant. Just blowing hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  honestly, **** Jin Mosely
                  you don't even care about jin or shane.

you're still upset aisa got to keep the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
                    I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.
                    end of thread/ can't be said any better

Comment

Working...
                    X