Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenard Ellerbe, "Pacs team have been misrepresenting things to the public, Lying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts are facts, Idiots would alway bring race or make comments regarding where the source of the interview came from but at the end of the day Koncz and Ellerbe gave them an interview....A recorded one at that.

Comment

ARUM HAS BEEN FEEDING THESE PATHETIC PACFARTS WITH CATCH WEIGHT LEFT OVER FIGHTS FOR THE LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS YET THEY STILL HANG ON EVERY WORD HE'S TELLING THEM

ELLERBE IS THE G..HE DOESN'T LIE HE COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY THEY DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH LEFT OVER LOVING CHEATERS LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Karceno
        where it's from? do research for once in your life. everything this guy has said is already on public record.
        did Arum not state that everything was agreed to?
        Did Koncz just say it wasn't?
        do they both work with Pacquiao?
        Have Showtime released their PPV numbers for that Pac/mosley fight?
        did floyd make double what Pacquiao got paid for fighting mosley?

what more you want?
        LOL you're making it seem like this dude is dropping CIA info. LOL @ public record. An article that's printed isn't necessarily construed as "public record" by definition as there's no prior "classified" information that the articles mentioned are stating besides what Mayweather's team's stance is. Ross Greenberg stating negotiations the 2nd time around took place is public record by your definition being an article was printed on it. But of course, the head of HBO sports who's contributed to making Floyd a Millionaire are lying so it's dismissed.

I don't go around saying Pac's team are all righteous as I'm critical of him too. But to think all this lies on Pacquiao's team is blasphemy. Both sides have had their share in ruining the fight. I choose not to be biased and look at things from the outside, which based on your videos seems far from the case.

Comment

Pac fans mad lol

Where is showtime numbers ?

U lose

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            LOL you're making it seem like this dude is dropping CIA info. LOL @ public record. An article that's printed isn't necessarily construed as "public record" by definition as there's no prior "classified" information that the articles mentioned are stating besides what Mayweather's team's stance is. Ross Greenberg stating negotiations the 2nd time around took place is public record by your definition being an article was printed on it. But of course, the head of HBO sports who's contributed to making Floyd a Millionaire are lying so it's dismissed.

I don't go around saying Pac's team are all righteous as I'm critical of him too. But to think all this lies on Pacquiao's team is blasphemy. Both sides have had their share in ruining the fight. I choose not to be biased and look at things from the outside, which based on your videos seems far from the case.
            Bravo for keeping it real. We need more people like you around here... common sense seems to go out the window at "log in" for some people.

Comment

This ****sexual............I tell you.

Comment

Where are the showtime numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Pac fans mad lol

Where is showtime numbers ?

U lose
                  We already know, you take Floyd number and divided by 11...not 10...11 LOL

Comment

Isn't Lenard Ellerbe that guy who blows Mayweather Jr.? I thought I seen a picture of here in someones sig. Thats disgusting! I don't have problems with gays, but why take photos of it.

And in one of the sigs he was rubbing all over Mayweather Jr.'s chest and smiling in a weird manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Ellerbe sticking to his story doesn't make him the bearer of truth either. Ross Greenburg states there were negotiations going on for both parties while Ellerbe still denied. So do we believe the head of HBO Sports who's helped Mayweather financially throughout his career or Ellerbe who simply is an employee of Mayweather and will vouch for his employer?

I don't believe Ellerbe as much as I don't believe Koncz. Is there probably truth in between what both are saying, probably. But if all the blame were on Pacquiao's team's side, I find it difficult to believe Floyd's team wouldn't have proved this last Summer when the Mayweather team was at an all time silence. But hey, that's what happens when you're a fan of a fighter, you're gonna believe whatever he or his team say. That goes for Pacquiao fans too.
                      Dude the time line has been provided.
                      Go back and read it .

Ross Greengurg is not part of Mayweather's team.

He was merely a middle man begging Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao to make the fight so that HBO can make a **** load of money.

Bob never spoke to Al Haymon who represents Mayweather.
                      Therefore you can't negotiate if your not talking directly to Al Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X