Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haters: Will You Give PBF Credit if he Beats DLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters: Will You Give PBF Credit if he Beats DLH?

Will you give him credit for the win or will you continue to say he's overrated, hasn't fought anyone, needs a sweeter personality, etc?
    Only if he dominates.
    12.50%
    Only if he doesn't "run."
    39.29%
    Yes, no matter what. A win is a win.
    33.93%
    No, DLH is past his prime and he's more promoter than fighter.
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    Will you give him credit for the win or will you continue to say he's overrated, hasn't fought anyone, needs a sweeter personality, etc?
    I give him credit as a fighter anyway. I just dont like how cocky and arrogant he is.

Comment

It will easily be the biggest win of his career and a great win for him overall......I will give him huge credit for going up to 154 to beat an ATG fighter in DLH.......I will still think his is a ****dick piece of **** and won't be a fan of his but I will always give him credit for his talent.

Comment

I already give him credit. He is a great fighter. But yes, if he beats de la Hoya he will get more credit from me.

Comment

floyds more ass than class.

if its another borefest like the baldomir fight does he deserve credit for putting us to sleep?

isnt that the question you should be asking?

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
            worthless thread. Haters will hate on there is no stopping them that is the only thing that gives them the drive to start a new day.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              It will easily be the biggest win of his career and a great win for him overall......I will give him huge credit for going up to 154 to beat an ATG fighter in DLH.......I will still think his is a ****dick piece of **** and won't be a fan of his but I will always give him credit for his talent.
              Exactly.. I will always give credit where credit is due..
              But There are 2 sides to it.. I will also continue to criticise him till he behaves a Like a Champion

Comment

Stupid question. Of course if he beat DLH it will be a major achievement. However, he is still favourite in this fight. But that doesnt stop it being a great achievement if he can manage to beat him

Comment

I dont know if i should be posting on this thread becoz i dont see myself as a hater. But PBF would have to dominate DLH. Worse fighters than PBF have taken him to a controversial decision. So the manner of the victory would obvviously be important.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    I give him credit as a fighter anyway. I just dont like how cocky and arrogant he is.
                    same here but that's how he is in boxing lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X