No announcement yet.

Pathetic poet Floyd Mayweather Sr. must shut pie hole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic poet Floyd Mayweather Sr. must shut pie hole

If he wasn’t so close to me in age, I’d get arrested for elder abuse for what I’m about to do to Floyd Mayweather Sr.

But they say that "friends don't let friends rant and rave like they're drunk."

I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired of Uncle Floyd.

I hate kick a good guy (boo and hell no, screams Pacland) when he is down, when he is aged and infirm, but duty calls.

But I have to magnify the lies of “Pretty Daddy” because he has verbal diarrhea now even when there is no fight to be sold.

Come on, you Pathetic Poet shut the pie hole once in a while, will ya?

You're becoming a cartoon character, my main Michigander.

THE FLAGRANT LIES OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.:

1. I’M BOXING’S BEST TRAINER: You could be one of them, Floyd, but you only seem to work well with slick boxers and, if you kept your pie hole shut about his wife, you would still be getting paid when Bad Chad Dawson fights. But you didn’t and you don’t and Eddie Mustafa Muhammad gets that steady paycheck. I don’t exactly see top prospects beating a path to your door ever since Ricky Hatton did his pancake impression.

2. L’IL FLOYD IS ON A DIFFERENT PLAYING FIELD THAN PACQUIAO: I could be confused, I could be mistaken but I could’ve sworn Manny dished out a beat down into retirement to de la Hoya and smashed Hatton like a housefly in two rounds. You son went a combined 22 rounds with those gents, eh wot?

3. PACQUIAO IS TOO SMALL FOR MY SON: But Floyd eats midgets up like popcorn, doesn’t he? He’d fight Sky Low Low and Hornswoggle in the same night, wouldn’t he? Don’t worry Manny isn’t too thin to win against anybody including L’il Floyd.

4. FREDDIE ROACH WAS BORED BY FLOYD-JUAN MA BECAUSE IT WASN’T CLOSE: No, he was bored because your son never once tried for the knockout. Was your seat that far from ringside that you couldn’t see that?

5. HATTON WASN’T RIGHT GUY TO BEAT MANNY: You call that a fight plan? Hatton was about as ready for Pacman’s assault as Nagasaki was for the nuclear bombs dropped by those American B-52s. Btw, Floyd, why didn’t you go nuts on Ricky at the end of round one and get him to do something different? Oh, I forgot, he was wearing earmuffs.

Working...
X