Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay so if Lesnar comes back for UFC 200 who's he fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so if Lesnar comes back for UFC 200 who's he fighting?

Any idea?

Frank Mir III would seem perfect if he didn't eat that PED'd up kangaroo meat.

Fedor is fighting on UFC pass, it might be an easy night for Fedor

Comment

I've heard rumors of Fedor, Hunt, and Carwin...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Fedor is fighting on UFC pass, it might be an easy night for Fedor
        Can Fedor & the UFC do business with each other (outside of Fight Pass anyway, how far Fedor has sunk lol, he's fighting on diet UFC)? That would be a great matchup I'd agree, but I got lil faith its makeable. Plus the more obvious problem is that fight is like 3 weeks out for UFC 200.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I've heard rumors of Fedor, Hunt, and Carwin...
          Isn't Carwin all f#cked up? Last time I heard about him he lost feeling in his legs for a few seconds or something & hasn't fought since. Believe I heard he's managing fighting now or something like that.

Hunt was actually a guy I was thinking that could be the guy. Maybe Big Country. Think Hunt is hotter right now doe & I think Dana would hate to see Big Country's horribly styled facial hair on UFC 200 just on a personal level.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Any idea?

Frank Mir III would seem perfect if he didn't eat that PED'd up kangaroo meat.
            It's mark hunt

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              It's mark hunt
              Oh ****. Nite nite Brock.

This doesn't seem like the greatest fight for a almost 40 year old guy who hasn't fought in 5(?) years & who has 1 month to prepare.

I'm sure UFC 200 is back on track to breaking records doe. I honestly didn't even think about bringing back Brock for 200. Thought he was out for good.

Comment

UFC just did Brock dirty. Hunt is going to put him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  UFC just did Brock dirty. Hunt is going to put him to sleep.
                  With Brock's status I'm sure he agreed to Hunt or had the ability to refuse him as an opponent so its Brock doing Brock dirty lol.

Brock just looking for a nice check maybe. I'm POSITIVE he's getting a piece of the PPV & he'll probably walk away with $5M+ easy for 15mins (probably less lol) of entertaining time & minimal training time.

Then again who knows these days. Not training is becoming the secret to success between Nate Diaz & Bisping winning their most recent fights. The hardwork dedication era is over, its the have a drink & film a movie then KO a guy era.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    With Brock's status I'm sure he agreed to Hunt or had the ability to refuse him as an opponent so its Brock doing Brock dirty lol.

Brock just looking for a nice check maybe. I'm POSITIVE he's getting a piece of the PPV & he'll probably walk away with $5M+ easy for 15mins (probably less lol) of entertaining time & minimal training time.

Then again who knows these days. Not training is becoming the secret to success between Nate Diaz & Bisping winning their most recent fights. The hardwork dedication era is over, its the have a drink & film a movie then KO a guy era.
                    Definitely a mutual money grab for UFC and Brock. He could take Hunt down I guess. MMA has evolved so much and Hunt has had to train for guys like Werdum and Mir whos only chance to win was to take him down also.

Comment

Working...
                    X