Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victo Ortiz’s return certain to bring out the worst on Web

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Ortiz tries to play rough with Floyd, head-butts him , then instead of keeping it rough, he tries to hug and kiss, what a joke. He should just said to hell with a hug, he should have hit Floyd right away, Victor is a joke.

Comment

eehhh

Personally I don't hate Ortiz because he has quits or whatever you wanna call it, I hate Ortiz because of the way he acts and the **** he says, example: "You talking to me you literally talking to a tree bro" you can tell he's still got a kids mindset my opinion Boxing is a business not a playground, and I strongly believe he took a dive against Mayweather I mean that was a COMPLETE!! CIRCUS ACT!!! Ortiz didn't just take Maidanas punches for for multiple rounds, when he got hit against Berto that second knockdown come on!!!! the kid has a chin has heart (more like brains) but isnt consistent, he's an amazing fighter when he fights in the clinch, he's got power, speed and his conditioning is better than most fighters out there!! Im interested to see how this upcoming fight goes

Comment

I can't believe some of these people get articles (and possibly paid) on here...."all was well with the world"? Because of a Victor Ortiz success??? Seriously?

Comment

This article is ******ed. Did it really say that ortiz has sense? This is the same guy that said at 9 yrs old he was telling his friends that he would be the first to beat Floyd. Floyd was even relevant then. Thats a blatant lie and not to mention how much sense did ortiz have for the biggest fight in his life and he head butts the champ.

Ortiz is a putts and a mental midget

Comment

He sure was lucky to get the spot on the Expendables movie!

Comment

he's still a draw regardless of how you feel about this boob

Comment

Working...
              X