Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime male pitbull vs prime male cheetah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf
    Cheetahs have no front claws like other big cats. Ironically enough, their legs are built like the grayhound dogs - for speed. A pit pull would tear up, if not kill, a cheetah. Cheetahs are also not very heavy.
    Thats not true mate, the only difference to other big cats is that their claws are semi-retractable, they dont fully retract because the claws add extra grip which is needed for their high speed.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      Thats not true mate, the only difference to other big cats is that their claws are semi-retractable, they dont fully retract because the claws add extra grip which is needed for their high speed.
      I stand corrected. Though I'm not fully incorrect, just inaccurate.

Comment

bully kutta murders pitbulls 60% of the time

i don't know if u guys have ever heard of this dog but the bully kutta is a fighitng dog in pakistan that murders most game pitbulls that me and my brother took there now this is how one of them looks like this is a pup though

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

A Pitbull would with relative ease.Cheetah's are built for stealth kills and not direct conflict.Direct Conflict is a Pit Bull's specialty.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink
            A Pitbull would with relative ease.Cheetah's are built for stealth kills and not direct conflict.Direct Conflict is a Pit Bull's specialty.
            my prime male pitbulls specialty is chewing his toys and taking naps next to me while we hang out at home. oh and he is good at fetch and catch as well.

Comment

Pit bulls are the most overrated animals ever.

Even though the Cheetah doesn't like to fight, It would still handle the Pit, easily!

A Wolverine on the other hand is a real P4P killer, I'd pick one of those little ****s over a Pitt any day.

Comment

A pitbull would be useless against a cheetah

Comment

Siberian Tiger kills both at the same time!

Comment

cheetah by violent domination.

Comment

I got you guys covered...

Spinosaurus....

Comment

Working...
                      X