Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsTrue

Maidana vs Thurman would have been Great. If he moves up to 154 hes gonna run through a majority of those guys if the power carries.

i thought he was at 154 already? haven't checked his weight for his recent fights, but i always thought he was at 154, or at least belongs there over WW. hopefully gbp can get him a known name for his next fight.
    Nah he's a WW but fought Quintana at a catchweight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was so excited when they announced Maidana vs Thurman because I was going to be there live to see Broner fight but was disappointed when Maidana backed out. I understand why he did because he wasn't comfortable yet at 147.

I personally think Thurman should fight Canelo on May 4th. I would love to see them slug it out and I also thing Thurman could pull of the huge upset. Thurman has a big upside.

Comment

I would like to see him fight Lara.

Comment

I seem to remember hearing Thurman-Zaveck was being talked about....

Comment

Keith Thurman is a hypejob.

Comment

Keith Thurman vs Shane Mosley

Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Keith Thurman vs Shane Mosley

Make it happen
                Are you a sadist???

Comment

He's a pretty exciting young fighter that should be on our TV screens a lot more. If Donaire can get out 4 times a year, Thurman should be out there making it happen.

I would love to see him vs Maidana. I badly want to see Maidana bullied and knocked the fcuk out and Thurman has the power to get his respect quickly, but equally could get tagged. A lot of good fights out there for Keith, someone needs to put a rocket up his arse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Sega Master System

Comment

Originally posted by chav
                    He's a pretty exciting young fighter that should be on our TV screens a lot more. If Donaire can get out 4 times a year, Thurman should be out there making it happen.

I would love to see him vs Maidana. I badly want to see Maidana bullied and knocked the fcuk out and Thurman has the power to get his respect quickly, but equally could get tagged. A lot of good fights out there for Keith, someone needs to put a rocket up his arse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Sega Master System
                    Lmao

Anyway, I remember Thurman's first fight people talking about he's a hypejob blah blah but now they want more of One Time. Come on man, the dude is exciting to watch and has the most goofy post fight interviews ever. AND HE SPEAKS ENGLISH!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If Shane got a shot at Paulie over Thurman it would be abit of a travesty.

Hell have to work his way into a mandatory position beofre anyone will go near him. Paulie isnt going to offer a voluntary defence.

It seems mad that the champion and the guys fighting the champs are no good and the best fighters are the ones without titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X