No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    why are trolls like this still allowed to post?
    so i'm trolling cause i'm not sucking pac;s dick like you? gtfho.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      so i'm trolling cause i'm not sucking pac;s dick like you? gtfho.
      reported for agressive behavior and personal insults

Comment

JMM needs to lend one of his balls to Floyd. He's on his fourth fight with Pac while Floyd is still evaluating it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Marquez looks like a beast, Pacman he really has no shot against a strong and fast version of Marquez. Marquez skills already give Pac trouble, now a ripped and physically stronger Marquez is going to obliterate him.

I don't see Pac winning this or even making the fight competitive at all, this time Marquez is going to make it so one sided and not close like the last three, he is going to really make Pac feel those right hands the same ones he was dropping sparring partners with with head gear and 16 oz gloves on. Muscular Marquez with 8oz gloves will be murderous.
          Why even bother to have the fight if it's going to be such a brutal one sided beating? Just have a body building contest instead and declare Marquez the winner by KO and save poor Pacquiao all that punishment. Everyone knows that the fighter with the biggest muscles and the most definition is always the fastest, hits the hardest, and has the most skills and of course wins the fight.
          After he is finished with Pacquiao Marquez can gain even more muscle and get even with Floyd in a rematch.

Comment

hooks up with a "former" PEDdler...

...in the best shape of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This is the best physique I ever seen on Marquez, how did he get so muscular and lean at this late in age?
              must be that famous meat from mexico.

Comment

so a career FW moving up to LW and now to WW is suddenly ripped...?

sh#t, marquez, i really hope you aren't on the juice

there was no comparing the marquez that fought mayweather to the marquez that's been showing up with heredia. marquez was soft with mayweather. now he's got an extra many lbs of muscle... it really makes you wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  and I love it. Hopefully he doesn't get caught. That would ruin the glory.

hehehe nice. I was gonna write something similar to this. marquez lookin BOSS!! hope he makes pac pay...

Comment

If he's close to weight he maybe to close to peaking? Definition and striations I like to see at the end of training camp, I hope he's timing everythng carefully and doesn't "over train"! Its easy to do at the end of your career because your trying hard to put every ounce of stength into an older body when that extra work can actually work against him when round 9 comes around. I'm sure he'll hydrate properly!
                    He does look great but this isn't a cosmetic show! Ray.

Comment

sunday: Comments Thread For: Marquez wins by devastating KO, blows Pacquiao out in 3.
                      monday: Comments Thread For: Marquez tests positive for ________. fight ruled no contest.
                      tuesday: Comments Thread For: Ronnie Nathanielsz RIPS Arum, SHREDS WBO "Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao deserves Fighter of the Decade belt."

Comment

Working...
                      X