• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Mike Tyson warns 50 CENT & Mayweather from the BOXING MAFIA

Not sure if posted yet...

thats real deep coming from mike

Comment

for those who wanna see the whole interview...

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
        thats real deep coming from mike
        what do you mean by "coming from Mike" ?

Mike is a intellectual man...very articulate as you can see in many many interviews no matter if its from the 80s or now...i guess you only know the "im gonna eat his children" and "i broke my back" videos/quotes of him.

Comment

50 may be aware of this. He doesn't seem clueless.

Comment

Dunno, went into some deep conspiracy theory territory there. The red and blue colours for the bloods and crips originate from their home territories not democrat and republican.

Comment

G G G Unit!!!!!

Comment

Totally agree here....even though I think the music industry is most like the boxing business, its still gonna be tough to make it.

More unpredictable because of what happens in the ring and a ton more scumbags involved than even in music. We've seen other guys from that industry try the promoting game only to get taken to the cleaners by the sharks in boxing. I think 50 has the perfect aura and mentality for it all tho, he is going to need to develop his own strong arm tactics and have a strong team of lawyers, accountants, scouts and a solid matchmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Totally agree here....even though I think the music industry is most like the boxing business, its still gonna be tough to make it.

More unpredictable because of what happens in the ring and a ton more scumbags involved than even in music. We've seen other guys from that industry try the promoting game only to get taken to the cleaners by the sharks in boxing. I think 50 has the perfect aura and mentality for it all tho, he is going to need to develop his own strong arm tactics and have a strong team of lawyers, accountants, scouts and a solid matchmaker.
                  Al Haymon was a music promoter

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    for those who wanna see the whole interview...

Mike Tyson is funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X