No announcement yet.

I feel more comfortable around black people than i do white people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    haha you appear to be a slick little devil! very sinewy and sleek!

Love the verbiage and use of alliteration.

I'm afraid my perfectly sculpted Aussie body would be too much for this thread and the female posters of boxingscene, they would be overcome with primitive and savage sexual fantasies and would result in them panting and drooling all over their keyboards and probably would result in electrocution. You don't want the fine little Boss Lady to suffer electrocution, aye pugly?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post

Love the verbiage and use of alliteration.

I'm afraid my perfectly sculpted Aussie body would be too much for this thread and the female posters of boxingscene, they would be overcome with primitive and savage sexual fantasies and would result in them panting and drooling all over their keyboards and probably would result in electrocution. You don't want the fine little Boss Lady to suffer electrocution, aye pugly?

very good point indeed! can't take any chances of boss lady suffering like that

Comment

edited like a coward.
        Last edited by ROSTAM; 11-01-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

This is HTOWN Texan aka the White Guy who thinks he is black/mexican depending on the month.

Comment

Im uncomfortable among all races(including my own) and some nationalities, as I am prone into making stereotype jokes every chance I get.

Too much Dave Chappelle, Russell Peters, Pablo Francisco, etc. in my life.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X