Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan has been talking some real crazy stuff!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan has been talking some real crazy stuff!!

Amir Khan has been talking some real crazy stuff. Maybe that knockout merged his brains to his skull because it doesn’t seem like he’s using most of it.

First he pulls off a McGregor by jumping two weight classes to fight a natural Middleweight and champ of his division

Comment

yea he's been hit up side his head too much! He has a very high opinion of himself because he took a big payday for a beating. Not sure he needs to fight again. Being knocked out and being put deadazz asleep are two very different things.

Comment

khans talked ****e for years lol, isnt just after the canelo KO. In his head he is UK's only world class fighter, in his head pacquiao and mayweather really were ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
          khans talked ****e for years lol, isnt just after the canelo KO. In his head he is UK's only world class fighter, in his head pacquiao and mayweather really were ducking him.
          Well put!....Khan's no weight player, dare say he'll face Brook after he makes the same mistake

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
            Amir Khan has been talking some real crazy stuff. Maybe that knockout merged his brains to his skull because it doesn’t seem like he’s using most of it.

First he pulls off a McGregor by jumping two weight classes to fight a natural Middleweight and champ of his division
            Ramadan & Islam make him stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
              Originally posted by Oldschool5 View Post
              yea he's been hit up side his head too much! He has a very high opinion of himself because he took a big payday for a beating.
              Originally posted by chris232 View Post
              khans talked ****e for years.
              Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Ramadan & Islam make him stupid.
              Khan, as every professional fighter, is risking his health and life between the ropes.
              So pay him, and the others, some respect!

All bark and no bite. The day you have entered the pro-rings yourselves, I might listen to you ...

Comment

Punch drunk moslems is a brand new phenomenon on the world entertainment stage. How many of those can even hairy moslems have a need for? He wants to position himself as the first moslem to make no sense strictly from taking punches. If he can just have that niche, the career will not have been in vain. Such glory might itself warrant a few virgins from Allah, who they say works in mysterious ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
                  Khan, as every professional fighter, is risking his health and life between the ropes.
                  So pay him, and the others, some respect!

All bark and no bite. The day you have entered the pro-rings yourselves, I might listen to you ...
                  We arent supposed to have an opinion? I guess if it aligned with yours we would be ok? I personally think he's been looking for a "money" fight for years. He tried to talk his way into a fight with Mayweather forever. I'd honestly hate to see him get seriously/permanently injured chasing the almighty dollar. I may be completely wrong but that's how he comes across.

You assume that we haven't stepped into the ring, I'm sure you know what happens when you assume, right? It makes an ass out of u.
                  Last edited by Oldschool5; 08-03-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I used to be a fan of this guy..

Smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X