No announcement yet.

How Much You Weigh, Bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    yep...You can tell Stiverne is just a more solid natural heavyweight. Arreola kinda ate his way there..didnt he fight at 179 and 200 in the ams?

its crazy cuz I have a beer guy anywhere past 165 yet my bro can get as high as the 190s and still have no gut.
    lol yeah I think so, I remember seeing a pic of him in the Ams and he was all nose haha! He wouldve probably been a killer if he were a disciplined Cruiser or low weight heavy at this stage of his career. Fighters put their body through so much BS so adding beer, pot, and tacos takes years off your prime...

And yeah man I am jealous of those kinda guys, If I eat real bad than out comes the love handles. If I didnt do so much damn carido Id be a whale.

Comment

What about me? I'm 5.8 and 150. Slick. I was thinking of starting a topic.

Comment

I'm 5'9 and skinny. Walk around at 140. When I do weight lifting I get to 145 or 150 tops. I guess I could compete from 135 to 154 depending on how muscular I get and how much weight I add. But I think 135-140 should be my ideal divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          lol yeah I think so, I remember seeing a pic of him in the Ams and he was all nose haha! He wouldve probably been a killer if he were a disciplined Cruiser or low weight heavy at this stage of his career. Fighters put their body through so much BS so adding beer, pot, and tacos takes years off your prime...

And yeah man I am jealous of those kinda guys, If I eat real bad than out comes the love handles. If I didnt do so much damn carido Id be a whale.
          He definitely wouldve made noise at Cruiser...he had surprisingly good stamina, speed, and power in his earlier days but his weight went up every fight

I guess some people look at heavyweight as a reason to eat what they want....he took pages out of Mike Moorer;s " how to become a heavyweight" manual.....veal, steaks, tacos and beef

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I'm 5'9 and skinny. Walk around at 140. When I do weight lifting I get to 145 or 150 tops. I guess I could compete from 135 to 154 depending on how muscular I get and how much weight I add. But I think 135-140 should be my ideal divisions.
            you'd be a huge lightweight

140 you'd still be pretty big for the weight

Comment

I'd probably be fighting around 147 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                I'd probably be fighting around 147 lbs.
                height?

Comment

I was around 180 when I fought as an amateur, at 6'3.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    you'd be a huge lightweight

140 you'd still be pretty big for the weight
                    Depends, for example Postol would have 2 inches on me. I think it compensates. I'm tall for 135 but I don't have the power that some have. And John molina jr would be taller than me also.

Comment

5'11 - 225, size 33 waist.

Comment

Working...
                      X