Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Sergio, time to show the world just how wrong they were to write you off.

Comment

I like Martinez in this one. Should be fun though, Sergio is a showman.

Comment

Before all of the inevitable trash talk that will occur during the build-up to this fight, I want to say I really don't want to see Cotto-Martinez. Sergio is my 2nd favorite fighter in the world and I've always rooted for him to win. I hoped Cotto and Canelo would find a way, but I knew that was a long shot from the beginning with the date. I"m always a Sergio fan and I'll root for him from June 8th onwards, but from until then......

He's just in the way of the KING.

Comment

Sergio is going to put a beating on this bully.

Comment

WAR MARAVILLA. I like Cotto but I temporarily am rooting against him

Comment

I'm gonna have to go against my homeys Mathed & Robust on this one and ride with my boy El angel

I hope Cotto beats that ass

Comment

Cotto is #2 on my team!! I want to see him not only beat Ballerina but destroy him... literally. Test his knees... Make him suffer. Break his insides, his liver, his organs. Hhehehe *psychotic laugh*

War COTTOOOO!!!! DEEEEHH CAAAA-guuuas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Before all of the inevitable trash talk that will occur during the build-up to this fight, I want to say I really don't want to see Cotto-Martinez. Sergio is my 2nd favorite fighter in the world and I've always rooted for him to win. I hoped Cotto and Canelo would find a way, but I knew that was a long shot from the beginning with the date. I"m always a Sergio fan and I'll root for him from June 8th onwards, but from until then......

He's just in the way of the KING.
                  Just remember after Sergio KOs Cotto and he is on the floor, lying in his own blood, wondering where he is...at that moment, I want you to remember three words Angelito: "it gets better."

Comment

Yeah, Cotto is one of my top 5 favorite boxers too. This just has the makings of a tremendous fight between two great warriors of the sport....

Comment

Is it official already?

Comment

Working...
                      X