Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could say something to Manny Pacquiao, what would you tell him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey Manny, i'm glad that you're being a man about the Bradley decision. You're taking the loss like a man. It's the least you can do, since before this you were the one getting the nod in fights you didn't win".

Comment

Why he F@cks himself over??

I would ask why he was such a idiot comes to business.. people always want to blame Top Rank but look at the mess Pac started when he first signed to Top Rank AND Golden Boy virtually simultaneously in late 2006 which resulted in all these problems and lawsuits and then wonder why they cant make the Mayweather fight happend.

Comment

keep ur head up manny, your real challenge comes in Mexico against the great Dinamita

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          keep ur head up manny, your real challenge comes in Mexico against the great Dinamita
          Do you think they'll make that fight before the Bradley rematch? I highly doubt it since Pac always has to ask his promoter and Bob will want the Bradley rematch. I hope Marquez finally gets a legit shot in Mexico so a true winner will be announced in a Marquez vs Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            I'd go Merchant on that ass lol... you know you'd like most if not all of the answers to these questions. Make this same thread for Mayweather and see what the responses would be... bet it would get way worse. Pac was one of my favorite fighters until he came up from 130lbs.
            to be serious though i'd doubt you'd say that to him in person...lol a lot of keyboard warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Do you think they'll make that fight before the Bradley rematch? I highly doubt it since Pac always has to ask his promoter and Bob will want the Bradley rematch. I hope Marquez finally gets a legit shot in Mexico so a true winner will be announced in a Marquez vs Pac fight.
              The thing about Marquez in Mexico, is that it brings in big $$$$$$$$$$$

Marquez - Pac III in Vegas did 1.45 mil (supposedly)

Bradley - Pac in Vegas most likely did 850k TOPS

Marquez - Pac IV in MEXICO, Azteca arena can hold over 25,000 seats for boxing events I believe. Stack the undercard and you have yourself a PPV that can possibly match Floyd-Cotto numbers

Comment

don't wear those " I BEAT BRADLEY" ghey shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  to be serious though i'd doubt you'd say that to him in person...lol a lot of keyboard warriors.
                  Pacquiao couldnt beat up a 1 legged lightweight, I would make him my b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    Hahahahaha ......

You do realize that Manny may be formidable against men his size, but Manny is about the size of the average woman in America.

And there are no catchweights outside of the ring.

And we all know what Manny looks like when he fights bigger men with no catchweights.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Pacquiao couldnt beat up a 1 legged lightweight, I would make him my b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X