Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Measuring Manny Pt1: Has Pacquiao Skill, Opponent Selection Improved since Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Manny Pt1: Has Pacquiao Skill, Opponent Selection Improved since Marquez?

Excellent two part video. MUST WATCH.

Comment

yes.....coz i dont you see jmm beating hoya, cotto, clottey or margo at all...hatton maybe but even then , that would've been jmm's toughest fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post

i stopped watching the video when i saw it was another young ignorant black supremacist who made the video.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is special.

Comment

Now this is a great video, he literally destroyed the hype that is Pacman,

Comment

Would Marquez have beaten hatton, cotto, clottey, and margarito?

No way in hell. ****, even mayweather won't fight those last 3.

Comment

[IMG]http://images2.*****************/ImageMacro/4697153/you-mad-well-STAY-mad-.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Troll-Face[/IMG]

Comment

Barrera, marquez and morales are hard to top. I mean if you've fought them then you've seen the best of the best. So naturally the opposition will get easier.

Cotto, clottey, margarito and now Mosley are the top guys at WW not long ago. You'd rather wan't pac to fight the quintana's and collazo's??? LOL.

Comment

you people cant have it both ways. you say pacquiao is overrated, his opponents are crap, yet he's accused of using steroids because they cant believe that he's beating these guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X