This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Amir's father and mother are cousins. They preserved their bloodlines so that they could make the perfect son. Too bad about the chin aspect though.
    Yeah, maybe if Amir’s dad masturbated on a brick beforehand his chin would be his superior trait…..

Comment

did martinez, roy jones and calzaghe train for their speed and athleticism?
      did margarito, mosley and de la hoya train for their chins?

or was it that tough upbringing and environment that made them 1 out of 5?

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        That makes no difference. There's plenty of guys from the "ghetto" that fight like pussies and there's guys that grew up middle class that were tough as hell.

These external factors are all overrated. It has to do with what's inside someone.
        Bro, we can have differences on what we think boxers arised from.

But think about this, every boxer who has ever stepped into the ring has had 1 thing on their mind- its to kick your opponents a$$. That takes alot of ego and attitude, regardless of how much you train. Half the fight is Mental, if past violent encounters have made you less easy to intimidate you already have some sort of advantage. Perfect example is BHop.

Comment

Amir's father and mother are cousins. They preserved their bloodlines so that they could make the perfect son. Too bad about the chin aspect though.
          Marrying a cousin is hardly the best way to make the perfect son. Heard of birth defects?

Comment

A lot has to do with the level of coaching and the mentality of those who coached you. For example, if you were trained by a denfensuive coach, chances are, you will be a defensive fighter.

Im sure that if Mayweather was brought up in Mexico, he would have been a different fighter

Comment

for real? fuk thats disgusting.

Comment

Is that not incest.

Waaza, tell me why this goes on in the Pakistani community....

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Really? If that were the case, then we'd have as many great African fighters as we have had African American.

Reason being that don't is because Boxing isn't engraved in the African culture has it has been in the American culture. Its not bloodline my dude.

Alright alright enough is enough..first off if you are not black, stfu.
                  I am an African American Nd my best friend is first generation Nigerian American and yes we are both athletes. It is our us cultures that allows us to access in sports but our ethnicity does give us stringer athleticism than most people. To think that African Americans aren't born with great athletic, physical abilities is dumb let's just look at the fact. Just the simple fact that it is an argument shows something. I have white and Hispanic friends also whom box and play other sports and I'm not saying that in order to be a great athlete you have to be black. I think anyone can be whatever you wanna be if you work hard enough. But I do believe that African Americans pick up faster on sports and have abilities that not many people just learn through training.

It is messed up to say that race plays a part in your athletic ability but it does, theres certain sports that Caucasians and hispanics do a lot better in also. Again I'm not trying to prove any superiority but you're argument is biased and you should atleast give credit to the majority of great athletes in America that we all sit down to watch..and it may hurt your feelings but they happen to be mostly African american

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
                    A lot has to do with the level of coaching and the mentality of those who coached you. For example, if you were trained by a denfensuive coach, chances are, you will be a defensive fighter.

Im sure that if Mayweather was brought up in Mexico, he would have been a different fighter

Yeah..he would be Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                      Marrying a cousin is hardly the best way to make the perfect son. Heard of birth defects?
                      having sex with multiple partners is hardly the best way to make the perfect son? Ever heard of STD, HIV and ******s?

Comment

Working...
                      X