Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheato didnt use plaster for Skinny Willy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he probably used plaster his whole career, but it doesn't stop Malcolm. from being an ignorant annoying poster that no one likes on this forum

Comment

Lol like ИATAS206 once said You could tell Golden Schlong was on his way to victory he was in a zone with his big head movement, going in & out, faster & slower, but got popped in his hard head with some type of foreign object, clearly stunning him and making him go back down all shriveled up onto the canvas.

Rematch Schlong KO 1

Comment

The Cottosexuals argument is that Marg must have used plaster against Cotto because Capetillo said he always wraps Margs hands that way.

I can accept that, but then the Cottosexuals also have to accept the fact that Williams and Clottey went 12 rounds with a fully loaded beast and didn't quit like their hero Quitto. It's common sense. I'm with Flawless/malcolm on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
          I think he probably used plater his whole career, but it doesn't stop Malcom from being an ignorant annoying poster that no one likes on this forum
          So you agree that he used it against Williams

Comment

i think tony did because when he finally started hitting williams he was getting stunned, and fatigue had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
              You Cotto fans assume Margarito used plaster for the Cotto fight. Us William fans also assume that he used plaster against Williams. He did start late against Williams
              there's no assumption there's proof he used it in the cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                there's no assumption there's proof he used it in the cotto fight
                Didn't Cotto trainer state there was nothing wrong with Margarito's gloves.

Comment

It's fair to asssume he used it once the stakes got high and he couldn't lose anymore or risk losing big money fights. He was exposed by Willams and Mosely and probably did use it against Williams, but was tore apart by a very good boxer. I don't even believe HBO's 108 punch stat in the Mosely fight and truly believe that the outcome would have been the same with the loaded gloves. Margorito had no idea how to mount an attack on Shane and was getting outright dismantled from the first round when he was almost knocked down from a body shot, bottom line he probably used that **** in all of his fights that mattered and **** all this no proof **** the prick got caught and clearly has no boxing skill he has probably been trying to get an edge from the second he went pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                    Didn't Cotto trainer state there was nothing wrong with Margarito's gloves.
                    i don't know what he stated but cotto also stated that he didn't feel the power of his gloves etc but that doesn't mean **** as i keep pointing out to people marlon starling or whoever it was stated "Knocked out? I didn't even get knocked down!" to larry merchant in a post fight interview when larry had just informed him that "You were knocked out." so one can't always take a fighter's word for the truth when their brains have obviously been addled moments prior.

the fact of the matter is: capetillo expressly stated in an interview that he uses the same wraps for margarito and has been using the same ones each fight.

so here are the wraps taken as evidence you notice the little blood stain on the corner?

now look at margarito's wraps (someone has a better quality evidence in another thread somewhere) you see the same bloodstained wrap? This is taken at the end of the cotto fight when margarito knocked him out and strangely bruised up cotto's face worse than anyone had ever done before. you notice the same blood? I.E. they are the SAME EXACT wraps used in the mosley fight and taken for evidence which have been scientifically proven to contain plaster already by an independent lab.
                    FACT: margarito cheated and used plaster against cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post

the fact of the matter is: capetillo expressly stated in an interview that he uses the same wraps for margarito and has been using the same ones each fight.

So you agree that he used it against Williams

Comment

Working...
                      X